When you first meet

Start from the beginning

Tenya:

It was another day at U.A. as it was lunch time as I was eating lunch with Izuku and Ochako as we were having one of our usual conversations. "I wonder what we'll be doing in hero course today," Ochako said wondering what our teacher will be having us do and before we could continue with the conversation the alarms started to go off. We started to look around as another student shouted out what it meant as everyone started to rush for the doors as we got up to follow the others. The hallway was completely packed as students were pushing each other to get to where we needed to get to, but what villain got in and how did they get in. It was only then when I looked out the window that I saw it was only a big group of reporters, I looked around as everyone else was too busy to see that we weren't in any actual danger as it was too loud to for me to let everyone know that everything was alright. I looked around and saw Ochako getting stuck by others trying to push to get past as I tried to get over to her, She saw me as I shouted for her to make me float so I could get ahead as I reached my hand out to her as I felt myself levitate up in the air and start to run above everyone.

"Oi quite your pushing," I heard a shout of a female voice to see ahead a girl student trying to fight against the crowd as she pushed against a few students to try and make space. I was going a little too fast but kept running as I managed to grab her hand pulling her up and continued running as I held the student by her waist as she as I reached the exit and landed standing there carefully above the exit door. "Everyone there is nothing to fear! There is no villain that has gotten in, it's only reporters," I shouted loudly while I pointed to the windows as everyone looked and stopped as they listened. I smiled once everything was sorted out and has calmed down forgetting about the person I had with me until I heard a voice right next to me. "Could you put me down, I had it handled myself," She said as I looked at her to be met with slight harsh (e/c) eyes and her bangs that were (h/c) locks as I nodded slowly as I jumped down with her in arm and let her go. I stepped back as I finally focused on who it was that I saved to see it was actually a classmate of mine; (y/n) (l/n), she usually kept to herself but also had quite the attitude when someone irritated her. "My apologies, I thought you could use a hand before someone knocked you over," I said bowing then standing up straight as I looked at her as she gave a small huff. "It's fine, I guess I owe you a thank you... so thanks for the hand," She said as she kept a straight face until I noticed her smile a bit as I felt my face heat up slightly and I nodded going my own way rejoining my friends.

Todoroki: (The both of you are younger for this one and before he got his scar)

I was called into the living room by my father as I wondered what he needed; once I got into the room I saw my father, another man who I did not know, and standing by the man was a girl in a simple (f/c) dress who was around my age as she had round vibrant (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair as she was looking at me as well. "Todoroki, this is mister (l/n) and his daughter (y/n) (l/n)," my father said as the girl's father smiled and bowed saying hello as (y/n) gave me a smile and waved. I smiled back waving to the girl until my father started to talk again as he said, "Todoroki why don't you and (y/n) go to the other room while we talk about a few things." She looked up at her own father as he gave her a smile and telling her it was okay along with a light pat on the head then she walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back as I took her hand as I showed her the way to my room so we could play. We sat down in my room as I got some paper and colored pencils for us to draw with. "It's nice to meet you Todoroki," I heard her said with a smile as I felt myself smiling as well nodding my head. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you too (y/n). So do you have a quirk too," I asked curiously as we both were drawing as I took a glance at her as she was drawing as it looked like she had a small pout.

"Yeah I do, I can manipulate light but... I'm only able to use it to heal people, but what about you Todo," she answered my question as she asked me the same thing in return as she looked at me as I felt my face get warm when she gave me a nickname. "I think that's an amazing quirk, being able to heal... My quirks are heat and ice nothing too special," I said as I was looking down at my drawing while I answered but when I looked up I saw her eyes glimmering as she was listening. "Todoroki those are outstanding quirks you're so lucky! Hehe I bet you'll make an amazing hero one day," she said brightly as I was surprised by what she said but felt happy that she thought so. That was until we jumped from hearing a loud crash sound most likely from the living room as we looked at each other and soon got up to go check to see what caused the noise. We got there to see the coffee table broken and burnt on the top of it as our fathers looked to see us. "Dad is everything okay," (y/n) asked looking at her father worried as he looked over to her and nodded. He came over as he said "Everything is alright princess, but it's time to go home." She nodded as she looked over to me and gave me a light smile and gave me a hug as I was surprised but gave her a hug back. "Bye Todoroki, I had a lot of fun; I hope we can see each other again," she said after pulling away as I smiled nodding in agreement. With that (y/n) and her father saw there way out as I heard the door shut as I looked at my father as he had a look of disgust as he told me to go to my room to clean up before training. I turned to go to my room as I thought about when I'd get to see (y/n) again, but little did I know that this would be the first and last time I saw her.