Dora flew up and took a deep breath. She let it go and Fright Knight and his horse were engulfed in flames.

Danny stood still and ready. Sure enough after the flames died down, a purple shield could be seen. Fright stood unharmed. He grinned.

"You shall never defeat me!!"

Tucker held up his gun and shot. It went off like a revolver. The bullets rained on Fright Knight. The ghost grunted and yelped.

Danny smiled, thinking it was working.

The ghost put up a shield but the bullets went right through.

Danny thought it was now or never and charged. The others joined him and shot with all they got.

Dash saw all this teamwork with open mouth. Tucker and Sam? What the hell is happening??

The ghost of Halloween covered his head with his hands and grit his teeth as the shots rained around him.

When the humans were close enough, Fright yelled and swung his hand out. A crystal ball of ectoplasm flew out towards Sam.

She yelled as she was hit and she rolled back. Danny gasped as he saw her unconscious form. "Tucker!!" He yelled.

The boy nodded and ran towards his friend. He grabbed her and pulled her behind a pile of rubble. Then he stood in front of her, gun ready to defend her.

Danny frowned. He glared at Fright Knight. "You'll pay for that." He charged and swung his fist.

It connected with Fright's head and he was thrown back. Nightmare huffed and galloped towards Danny. The boy sidestepped and grabbed one of the pegasus' wings and swung the horse hard against a wall.

Dash stared. How did that loser get so good at fighting. He might even be better than me!! No, Dash decided, he's not better. I'm better.

And with that Dash shot the ghost. Fright put up a shield and the blast was deflected. Dash growled in frustration.

Danny was busy neutralizing Nightmare. He didn't want the pegasus stabbing him in the back while he was fighting the horse's master. Leroy pounced and scraped his claws against Nightmare's side. The ghost yelped but quickly recovered. He had armour to protect him.

Nightmare stood up and his horn glowed. Danny's eyes widened as the purple ray hit him square in the chest. He grunted and put a hand over the wound. That will hurt later. Now, however, there was too much adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Danny heard a roar as Dora attacked Fright Knight from above. He trusted her to make sure Dash didn't kill himself.

"Leroy!!" He shouted. "Horns. Grab him." Leroy extended his horns and wrapped them around the horse's back, holding the wings in place.

Danny jumped and ended up on Nightmare's back. He grabbed the wings tightly and Leroy let go. Nightmare struggled to free his wings. He even rolled on the ground to try and get Danny of himself. It only hurt his wings more. He reared and ran.

Danny grit his teeth but couldn't help a smile on his face. "Yeee-ha. Oh yeah. Common!! Is that all you got?"

This only infuriated the horse more. It sent purple blasts around the room, hitting random things. Leroy jumped out of the way but was hit on the paw. One stray shot hit Fright Knight and the ghost turned around to see Danny the cowboy riding his horse. He growled.

Danny thought it was enough fun and his hands glowed green. He hoped Dash wouldn't see as he burned the wings.

Nightmare screamed and Danny stopped. He couldn't do that to the horse. He sighed and switched his core.