Crocodile PT 2

___________________________

This song doesn't go with this
I just like it...
___________________________

The Dark Rainy Days were always your favorite kind of days. The days were all you heard was peace and quite. You sat in your office chair swaying it slightly. You stared at the ceiling with a deep frown. Rain tapped your window gently. Your office door opened. Sounds of heels clacking against the cool wood floor. "Hello Boss" you turned and looked at who was in front of you..."hello Kalifa" you said looking at her slightly before looking back up at the blank canvas of a roof. Kalifa sighed and set a whole stack of papers on your desk. "(Y/N).....Tell me what happened"... she said taking off her glasses and cleaning forward onto the desk. You turned your chair so you were facing her and started to explain your problems to her. Kalifa listened and nodded while you rambled on and on with no end, she looked at you and sighed "(Y/N) honestly just go for it.." was all she said before picking up all her items except the papers and leaving  . You thought to yourself and decided to go for hit. As soon as you got up from your chair Crocs walked right in." (Y/N)...i wanted to ask if i could take you out to Dinner tonight" he said bluntly.  Your face went red and with eyes as wide as dish plates you nodded slowly. As Crocodile left you couldn't help but stare at his ass as he walked...."God do i want a piece of dat ass" you mumbled. Crocs chuckled and continued walking.

(TIME SKIP CAUSE MY LAZEH ASSU)

That night Crocodile picked you up at about 10:00..quite late...he brought you too a small but nice restaurant. Like the Gentleman he is Crocs politely opened the door "Ladies First" he purred as you walked in. A waiter brought you both too a small private table in the back of the Restaurant.

You both ordered and received your food surprisingly fast..."Wow Croci this food is reaally good...but it has a weird taste" he just chuckled and stared at you . Soon you started to feel Dizzy and tired right before you blacked out you saw a sly smirk on Crocodiles face.

CROCOS POV

This wasn't as hard as i thought it would be i slowly strode over to her side of the table and pushed her down gently. Seeing (Y/N) laying there in the booth unconscious turned me on. Slowly i let my hands roam up her legs and Skirt . I lowered my head to her (S/C) neck and licked across the skin. I bit a spot causing her to unconsciously moan, The smirk plastered on my face widened in pleasure. My hands toyed with the rim of her Underwear. I pulled them down with no hesitation and threw them somewhere. I stopped teasing (Y/N) neck. And decided to go to her lower lips. Sliding down i stared at her opening. Breathing a cold breath on her lips before pressing my mouth against it. Licking and sucking roughly , slightly biting her clit And hearing her Unconscious moans made me lose it. My tongue pressed inside her and Moved around , I could taste her so clearly, Shes sweet and savory .
It was Obvious her climax was going to arrive soon so i pulled out restricting her from climaxing.

(Y/N) put on a pained face like she wanted to badly. I chuckled and unbuckled my pants quickly and threw them to the side. Grabbing her hand i palmed it against my member. Letting a groan free i quickly pulled off my member and lined up with her.."This is going too hurt (Y/N)" purring into her ear i pushed in which made her climax instantly. Thrusting in and out repeatedly and hearing her moans made me lose it , moving inhumanly wth strings of cruses i climaxed . O did another more round before pulling out and getting myself together. Staring at her naked helpless body i frowned and walked away..."help her when she gets up" i said to the waiter and grabbing my coat and disappearing into the night..

YOURS POV

I woke up and looked around "Crocodile?" The waiter was leaning against the booth. I looked over at Him with a confused look. All he did was sigh "You should get going..."  i nodded and tried standing but sat back down.  My legs felt numb. the waiter just crouched in front of me and picked me up.  "Whats your name waiter?" You said tiredly, the man paused for a moment and quietly said " i'm called Mr.5" ..

And thats the beginning of something nice...

___________________________
Author: It took me two months to finish this....cause im a lazy person...

Ace:Yeah you are

Author: put some clothes on....

Ace: ....No