Chapter 4: You Again

Start from the beginning

"I was hoping I could see you again, just not with you hitting me with a car door", Tyler says laughing. Why is he laughing, this isn't funny. I just hit him with a car door really hard.

I turn and look at VJ as he looks at Tyler. "Hey Tyler, it's nice to see you again", I say smiling as I turn back and look at Tyler.

"Yeah you to. We didn't really get to talk much at the party", he says smiling at me. "Maybe we could hang out now". I turn around and look at VJ as he looks at Tyler in a weird way.

"I mean, we can hang out if it's cool with your boyfriend", Tyler says pointing at VJ. I laugh at what Tyler says. Me, being VJ's girlfriend, ha, never would I be that lucky.

"He's not my boyfriend", I say smiling at Tyler. I turn around and look at VJ. "So, can we hang with Tyler today or..", I ask since VJ is the one who brought me up here.

"You can hang with him. I have some stuff I need to do, just meet me back over here in an hour", VJ says not even looking at me. He's still giving Tyler a glare.

"Ok", I say giving VJ a weird look now. What's his problem with VJ. "Hey Tyler give me a second with VJ alone", I say grabbing VJ's arm and pulling him to the side.

"What's wrong", I ask him as he looks at me and I look back at him. Its just the way that he was looking at Tyler didn't look friendly. "If you don't want me to go with Tyler I won't go".

"There's nothing wrong and I don't mind you going with him", VJ says in a calm voice. I stare at him with squinted eyes as a smirk appears on his face.

"You better not be lying", I say smiling at him. "I'll see you in a hour", I say as I turn and walk towards Tyler.

"So, are you hungry because I know this very nice restaurant just a block away", Tyler says to me as we walk down the sidewalk. I nod my head at him as we walk to the restaurant.

When we get to the restaurant it's small but still very pretty in the inside. A waitress walks towards us as she smiles. "Follow me, I'll be showing you to your seat and I will we your waiter". Me and Tyler follow her and she sits us in a two sided booth. "I'll give you two love birds a few minutes to order", she says before walking away.

"Did she just say love birds", I ask Tyler as I laugh. Me and Tyler being a couple, uh no, Tyler is rich and cute and I'm not, but Tyler doesn't know that I'm not rich. I wonder what he'll think about me when I tell him.

"I think she did", he said smiling. "But If we were a couple I'd probably be the luckiest guy in the world to be with someone like you", he says smiling at me. I blush super hard, I feel my cheeks get hot which means they're red.

"Are you two ready to order", the waitress comes back. She came back right in time. I quickly open my menu and see the best looking cheese burger.

"I'll take a cheese burger with fries and a coke", I say smiling up at her.

"I'll take the same", Tyler says as he grabs mine and his menu and hands them to the waitress. When she walks away Tyler looks at me.

After about an hour of laughing and eating me and Tyler walk back to where VJ told me to meet him. I feel like I know Tyler a little bit more now and he's a very cool person.

"Well I'll see you later, tell VJ I say thanks for letting me hang with you today", Tyler says bye to me before leaving me standing by VJ's car.

I look at the time on my phone to see that it has been thirty minutes past the time VJ told me to meet him and I'm wondering where he is.

"Oh, look who it is. It's the poor girl who works at the diner", I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and see the blonde girl walking towards me with one of her friends.  I notice her look at the expensive car then back at me.

"Why are you standing next to Van's car", she says squinting her eyes at me, "Are you stalking him, your a phsyco bitch", she says laughing as the girl next to her laughs. 

"I'm not a stalker. He told me to meet him right here", I say to her nicely even though I really dislike her.

"Your probably lying, phsyco bitches always lie", the blonde girl says as she puts her hands on her hips and stares at me. "You listen here, I told you once to stay away from him and now I'm telling you twice. Don't make me have to tell you again because I will make your life a living hell". She stares at me with fierce eyes and I look back at her. I have no clue why she dislikes me so much when I've never donw anything to her.  

"Diana, what are you doing here", I hear a deep voice from beside me. I turn and see VJ standing next to me with bags in his hand. So that's her name, Diana.

"I was just telling this girl to stop stalking you. Everywhere you are she's there too", Diana says to VJ as she walks closer to him and rubs down his arm.

"She's not a stalker and her name is Ana. We have to go, but I'll talk to you later", he says to her right before turning to me and asking me if I'm ready to go. I nod my head and he opens the door for me to get in the car. Once I'm in he goes around to the other side and gets in the drivers seat.

"So, I bought you something while I was out", He pulls out a bag and throws it into my lap. "It's nothing big, I just saw it and thought you'd like it".

"You know how I feel about people buying me things, first a cell phone and now this", I say pointing at the bag. He gives me a quick look before looking back at the road.

"Just open it Ana", he says to me. I sigh and begin unwrapping whatever's in the bag. When I get it unwrapped I instantly pause while looking at the most beautiful charm bracelet that I've ever seen.

"Oh my gosh VJ", I say staring down at the bracelet. "This is beautiful, I love it". I put the bracelet on. I look at him and notice a smile on his face and I smile also.

When I get home it's dark outside and I walk through the door to my arguing parents. I lightly close the door behind me and they both look my way.

"Oh, hey honey", my mom says to me smiling. "How was your day", she says with tears on her face.

"It was fine", I say slowly. I look over to my dad and notice that he's taking no acknowledge of me. I just walk past him and my mom and go upstairs to get ready for bed.