Chapter 4: You Again

Unedited

I wake up to the worst pain in my life. I hold my head as I moan and sit up, when I open my eyes I notice that I'm not in my bed nor my house. I look around and notice that this room is familiar. When I get out of bed I'm wearing my clothes from last night. I then hear the door being open, when I look over I see VJ walking in holding pills and a cup of water.

"Hey. Finally your awake", he says smirking at me. I give him a small smile as I take the pills and water from him.

"Thanks", I say to him right before taking the pills and gulping down the water. "So, what exactly am I doing here", I ask him as he walks out of the room and I follow.

"Well, when I got to your house your parents were arguing, and I didn't think they would want their daughter coming home drunk. So I just brought you here", he says smirking at me. Once again I bet they didn't notice me not being there like last time.

"Thank you", I say smiling at him. My stomach then growls extra loud. I look up at VJ at the same time he looks up at me and we both laugh.

"How about I drive you home so you can shower and get dressed and then I'll take you out for breakfast so your stomach can stop yelling at you", he suggests as I smile at him. I nod my head agreeing with his idea.

"That sounds great", I say as my stomach growls again. Before we head out VJ gives me a t-shirt since the other shirt had my stomach showing. We get into his car and he pulls out of the driveway.

"So, have you used the phone yet?", he asks as he keeps his eyes on the road. I shake my head.

"No, not yet. Plus, I don't have anyone to talk to with it so there's no point of me having it". I can see him in the corner of my eye looking at me so I look at him.

"My number is saved in there you know. You can talk to me whenever you want", he says smirking at me. I smile at him and just look out the window for the rest of the ride to my house.

When we arrive at my house VJ sits in my room as I grab clothes and things to take a shower. I walk down the hall and take a quick shower and I come out wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.

"You ready to go", he asks as I walk back to my room. I nod my head and we both make our way to his car. Once we get in the car he drives to wherever were going. I look at the time and see that its eleven o'clock.

"Where are we eating at anyways", I ask him as he drives.

"I was thinking we could go downtown and go to a nice breakfast restaurant, but I don't think we'll get there until lunch so I guess we'll just eat lunch up there", he says to me.

"That still sounds ok with me, as long I get something because my stomach hates me right now", I say smiling at him. He chuckles at me as I lean back in my seat since it'll take about an hour until we get down town. VJ turns on the radio and a song I don't know plays. I close my eyes and lean my head back.

When I wake up I see that the car isn't moving anymore and I'm in a parking lot. I turn and look at the drivers seat to see VJ not there. I open up the door just to hit someone with it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry", I say as I quickly hop out of the car just to fall right next to whoever I hit with the car door. "Ow", I say to myself as I see VJ running from around the car. I'm guessing he saw what just happened from wherever he was.

"Ana, you ok", VJ says as he grabs my hand and helps me off the ground. I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I say as I help the guy off the ground that I hit with the door. "Are you ok I ask him". When he looks up I see that it's Tyler from the party.