When we arrived to the destination it was packed with a bunch of cars, and there were a lot of people outside waiting to go in. The front door was open, and a lot of colorful lights came from inside. We got out of the car and the sound of the loud music rushed towards my ears as we walked towards the front of the line. The bouncer recognized us and let us in.

The smell of sweat, alcohol and canabis and other drugs made its way towards my nose making me gag. The song, Let Me Blow Ya By Eve and Gwen Stefani boomed from the speakers, and a lot of people rushed towards the dance floor and started grinding on each other.

There was a table in front of the DJ full of presents.

At least I get gifts, I thought.

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. It was Luke. I just noticed that he was the only one standing next to me. I saw Nixon at the bar flirting with Evie Harper. I guess he found his mate. I smiled. Sky and Grey were on the dance floor dancing, and Caleb was on top of a table twerking on a girl with a drink in his hand. I giggled.

"Want me to stay with you?" My brother asked me. I shook my head.

"Go have fun. I'll be at the bar with Nixon." I told him. He looked at me with an unsure look. I gave him a big smile. "I'll be fine." I assured him and pushed him towards the dance floor.

He gave me a big smile and walked off towards Caleb, who might I add was swinging his shirt over his head, and my brother started dancing on the table too. I laughed at their silliness.

I walked towards the bar, and sat on the stool next to Evie, and ordered a soda.

"Hey Blair." Nixon spoke from my left as he got up from his seat and stood next to the beautiful brunette. I turned towards him as I drank my drink. "You've met Evie right?" He asked me.

"Yeah she's actually in a couple of class mine." I informed my best friend with a smile plastered on my face. "I'm guessing she's your mate?"

"Yes she is." He smiled widely. I turned to her and my smile grew.

"Have fun with that one. He's a handful." I joked with her.

"Trust me, I will." Evie winked. My eyes widened, and Nixon's cheeks turned a dark shade of pink.

"Okay didn't want to hear that." I exclaimed while covering my ears, and shook my head.

The song One Dance by Drake came on and my ears perked at the familiar song. I started to bob my head to the beat.

"I love this song." Evie said excitedly and jumped off her seat, grabbed my hand and pushed me towards the dance floor, leaving Nixon all alone dumbfounded. He pouted that his mate left him. I giggled.

We started dancing. Nixon came up to Evie and started dancing with her. Well tried at least. His two left feet didn't help. Evie laughed at her mate, and I laughed along with her. She grabbed his hands and put them on her waist as her hands went around his shoulders. She whispered something in his ear, and he nodded. He loosened up a bit and he followed her lead. I smiled at them. They look so cute together.

Another Drake song came on, and it was Passionfruit. Wow this DJ must be in his feels or something. I threw my hands in the air and swayed my hips to the beat of the song. I felt someone's eyes on me as I danced. I scanned the room until a pair of familiar eyes were looking back at me. It was my one and only mate.