The "Battle" (Noiz x Reader)

Okie Dokie, my first one-shot let's go!!!!

Enjoy!

*I'm still taking requests! Please read the Introduction to see what you are allowed to request*

(Quick author's note - Aoba had already used Scrap on Noiz so he does have feeling. Also, reader is the same age as Noiz [19])
_______________________________
The alleyway was cold and quiet-- too quiet as I stared down my opponent. In front of me was Noiz, leader of his Rhyme team, Ruff Rabbit, and my best friend. He stood apart from his other members, wearing a black and green hat with a smiley face pin that had blood coming out of its mouth. His attire was a combination of gentleman sort and teenage boy. He wore a necktie that contained random buttons with a simple long-sleeved t-shirt under his dress shirt, cuffs on his wrists, bandages around his hands, pants with belt chains made up of Usagimodoki (his allmates) and weird ass shoes that I never truly understood why he wore them. His colors always consisted of green, white, and black. He also had strawberry blond hair and beautiful green eyes. To top everything off, he had piercings all over him. Well, mostly on his face, including his tongue, and I really didn't want to find out where the other ones were on his body.

Behind me were some of the members from my Rhyme team, Wicked Wolves. We all had the same tattoo on our right shoulder blade-- a wolf breathing out fire that spelled our team. I wore a red beanie, a black vest over a white button down dress shirt, dark blue skinny jeans with silver chain belts at the sides, and a pair of black and white hightops. My right arm was mostly bare except for the leather black glove I always wore and the rose tattoo that travelled from my wrist to the crease of my elbow. I also had (h/l), (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

Noiz and I just continued staring at each other, neither of us saying a word. All of the other people around us stood patiently waiting for either of us to make a move. Finally, it seemed that Noiz couldn't take the silence anymore.

"So, you REALLY think you can defeat me in Rhyme?" he said in an enticing tone.

"Tch, think? I KNOW I can beat you, Rabbit Boy. I've known you long enough to understand your strategies in Rhyme. Also, I've been practicing and getting stronger in Rhyme since the first day that I met you. You're going down, Noiz!" I replied while confidently pointing my finger at him.

"Hmph. We'll see about that." he rolled his eyes. He then made sure that no one else was in our space and began to activate the Rhyme field. He pulled up a blue screen from his coil and stared at it for a bit. Before officially setting the field, Noiz looked at me.

"Let's make a deal. Whoever wins this match has to have the loser do whatever the winner wants them to do. And I mean WHATEVER they want." I could see a small smirk creep up his lips. I knew I was gonna beat him for sure so maybe having him as my own slave for a bit wouldn't be so bad.
I smiled at Noiz. "I accept your deal. Let's start this."

With that reply, Noiz activated the field. Everything around me became cubes. They broke apart the real world and flew in different directions, revealing the Rhyme field. Once the field had been set, I could see Noiz in his Rhyme avatar which was him wearing a doctor's uniform and a huge rabbit helmet. Though I couldn't physically see myself in my avatar form, I knew what I looked like. I had what was called the "Women's Warrior Attire." I had random black tattoos on my arms and neck, a dark blue crop top with black fishnet sleeves, a pair of dark red shorts that just barely covered by buttock, but it covered enough that when I moved around I didn't show anything, and thigh high black leather boots. Noiz's Usagimodoki turned to rabbits with bright red boxing gloves and shoes while their leader, the rabbit that passed the commands made by Noiz, wore attire similar to Noiz. My allmate, a golden retriever named Daratie, changed as well. He became a snow skinned, muscular man with blond hair. He wore a silver helmet that hid his eyes and a massive navy blue cloak that covered most of his body. The only things it didn't cover were his leather maroon pants and black steel boots. Similar to Ren's online form, he had a hole in his throat which contained an emerald sphere surrounded by golden thread.