Clueless Goes With Platinum

Jackie's POV :

It's been 3 days since Jaden called, he hasn't answered my texts or calls. I'm worried, I texted Kylie and she said she didn't know anything about it. So what could've happened? I don't know, I've tried looking for answers but they're nowhere to be found. And I need answers soon, I've been fighting with everyone since this happened, by everybody I mean everybody. Justin, the guys, Scooter, Selena, Kenny, and even Pattie. Everybody knows what happens so they usually shit their mouths when I walk in.

I walked in the main room as everybody say seated, saying nothing. Scooter speaks up, spoke to soon.

"Jackie," Scooter says

"Yeah?" I ask

"Guess what?" He asks smiling

I guess, "You bought a boat?"

His eyebrows furrow "No, actually it's about you" he says

What?

"What? Me?" I ask sitting down

"Yeah, your album just went platinum! They're giving you an award today at our next stop at Justin's concert" Scooter says happily.

I give him a small smile.

"That's great" I say with not so much enthusiasm

Scooter sighs like he's failed.

"Sorry Scooter, I just- I got a lot on mind. But thank you, seriously. Without you my career wouldn't be where it is today" I say managing to smile a little bigger

Scooter smiles "Thanks Jackie, that means a lot"

I smile and stand up to hug him. After that I take out my phone and decide to tweet for the first time since Jaden called that day.

"Yours Truly just went platinum! Thank you all so veerrrry much! I love you all #Jeliebers 💘" I tweet

Then after I tweet again

"It's so nice to have people care about you in life, find them and hold on tight. Don't ever let go :)"

I retweet a few nice tweets before putting my phone away, that is until it rings.

I look at the caller ID and immediately answer and speak up.

- phone call -

"Jaden?!" I ask immediately

"Jackie.." I hear him sigh

"Jaden, what happened?" I ask quickly

He sighs again "You haven't.. Found out?" He asks

"No, found out what?" I ask

"Nothing, when you do.. Call. I'm sorry Jackie, I really am but- just call me when you find out." He says

"Find out what Jaden?!" I exclaim

But he hangs up without anything else to say.

- end of call -

I sigh and look up to receive pitiful looking's from everyone. I frown and and walk by to my room and drift off to sleep.

**

After I had fallen asleep, Justin had woke me up and hour later asking me what happened. I didn't tell him anything, I just said that I didn't know anything. And it was true, I didn't know anything. With yah said he told me to change since I was going to receive the platinum award then open up for him so I did as said.

I changed into a skater skirt with a white crop top and heels. They curled my hair and did my make up for the presentation of my award.

I walk into the room and see everybody waiting for me. I smile as they present my award, the whole thing was recorded. I said thanks to my family, the crew, and most importantly my Jeliebers and my fans.

Afterwards I performed Tattooed Heart, Melodies, and Popular.

The day went by pretty slow. Not going to lie, I was very upset.

"Hey. How are you?" Ryan asks sitting next to me on the couches backstage. I had changed back into my skirt and crop top.

I sigh "I'm okay, I guess"

He sighs and gives me a light smile "Everything will turn out fine, don't stress"

But he was wrong, I couldn't stop stressing, no matter how hard I tried.

_________________________

An : Super short chapter cause next chapter is drama filling.

What did Jaden do?

Is Ryan right, should Jackie not stress out?

What do you think Jackie is going to do?

All these questions WILL be answered in the next chapter! ;)

I updated earlier then I said I would, oops. Am I a bad person for that? :)