Christmas

Jackie's POV :

Time has flied, literally. Only a few weeks ago Justin was performing in Madison Square Garden which I OPENED UP FOR HIM. I PLAYED ON MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

Check that off my bucket list. Yes I have a bucket list, don't judge me 🙈

Anyways I was sleeping on my comfy bed in Canada when I was rudely awaken by two cuties.

"Jackie, Jackie!" A cute adorable girl voice said

"Wake up! The present are waiting! Santa came!" Another cute voice said a little boy

They were jumping on my bed, I groan them remember it's Christmas. Before I could get up somebody was carrying me, didn't care who it was as long as I didn't have to walk.

I see a tattoo and immediately think Justin, I was wrong. The tattoos didn't look familiar, ah Jeremy.

"She's awake!" Jeremy announces

"Sort of" I say stretching out my arms as Jeremy puts me down on the couch next to Pattie. I snuggle up with Pattie.

"What'd I miss?" I ask as Jazzy and Jaxon run downstairs.

"Nothing, the kids went to go get you" Erin explains

"Okay, oh Merry Christmas by the waaaay" I say smiling with my eyes closed

Just then Justin walks in with coffee.

"Morning sleepyhead" Justin says

"Morning bed head" I smile

He rolls his eyes "you wish your hair was as beautiful as mine" he says trying to so his famous hair flip, too bad it died in 2011

"The hair flip is dead, rest in peace fetus hair flip" I say in a serious tone but dying to laugh

Pattie laughs "Okay, who's going first?"

"ME! ME! ME!" Jaxon and Jazzy yell together

Justin's grandparents, Erin, Jermey, Justin, Pattie, and I just laugh at their cuteness.

"Why don't both of you go first?" I suggest

Everybody hands them their presents, they must've had at least 20 presents, no joke. I only bought 2 for each of them.

I bought Jazzy princess dresses with crowns. And Jaxon cute cars and spider man figures which he loved. Btw.

Everybody opened their presents and we all had Christmas break feast together of course. I decide to text Cody real quick.

"Merry Christmas <3" I send

In a matter of seconds I get a reply "Goodmorning beautiful, Merry Christmas Beautiful, can't wait to give you your present, Beautiful 💕😘"

I giggle before responding "What's up with all the beautifuls? If I see a beautiful girl talking to you I will cut their throats Cody 🙈"

He responds "Your all I see my beautiful color eyes"

I smile in awe "I love you, have an amazing day 💕"

He replies "Love you more, you too"

I set my phone down and think about Cody and these past months. Oops left that out didn't I? After we announced us dating people were confused but accepted the fact. 'Jody' trended for two days straight, it was so cute.

We were going to be together for two months in 5 days. Two amazing months.

The butterflies never ended, I felt like I was in a movie, a too good to be movie.

I played with the bracelet Pattie had given to me, it said 'Bieber' in silver cursive letters which I loved.

"Jackie?" Justin says

"Huh? What?" I ask looking up

"I said if you wanted to make cupcakes with me Jazzy and Jaxon" Justin says

"Oh, uh, yeah sure" is ya getting up

**

After making cupcakes and devouring them and messing around it was all over. Justin, me, and Pattie were all going back to LA on Dec. 27th so in two days for New Years since Justin was hosting some party and what not.

"I just realized that a whole year has passed by since you became my dad" I say resting my head on Justin's shoulder

I can feel him smile. "It's been an amazing year" he whispers

"The best" I correct him

"The best" he says

- 2 days later -

I plop myself down on my bed as I read Cody's text.

"I miss you"
he said

"That's like the 100th time today
😘" I reply

"101 now"
he responds

"I'll see you in 2 days remember?
💕" I text

Justin was going to have a big New Years party with family and with friends, mostly celebs but it was going to be this huge party. Scooter approved as long as he was there to make sure nothing wrong goes down.

"I can't wait to see you" he says

I giggle "I have to go to bed Cody, talk to you soon?"

"Can I join you?"
He texts

I roll my eyes playfully "Nope :)"

Seconds later he replies "Goodnight angel :("

I laugh and put my phone down and zone into sleep mode. 😌

________________________

An : short chap too fill you in!

A lot of stuff coming up :)

What do you think is going to happen at the New Years party?

Or will anything even happen?
😋