Meeting The Real Justin

Justin's POV :

I've just adopted a thirteen year old girl, she's not just any girl though. She's an amazing singer that somebody found online and gave me her link.

I know that if she'd like to one day, she'd be extremely successful. Maybe even more than me, who knows? Anyways, I didn't just adopt her because of that.

I feel as if she was left on my path for a reason, I was given that link for a purpose. This kind of thing doesn't happen regularly.. I want to help her wishes come true.. whatever that may be.

Jackie's POV :

When I finished unpacking the few things I had brought along with me I walked downstairs to find Justin on the couch on his phone and watching tv. As I walked towards him he looked up at me and smiled putting his phone away and patting the spot next to him.

"Hey." I said sitting down on the seat next to his.

"Hey you finished, that was fast. So I guess let's get to know each other. " he suggested smiling and turning his body to face me.

"Sounds like a deal." I replied smiling back.

"So tell me about yourself." he said watching me.

"What do you mean?" I ask titling my head to the side

"Tell me what you like to do on a regular day, favorite sport, favorite show, favorite color and so on." he explains making gestures with his hands.

"Well usually I would go to school and all that but when I entered eighth grade instead of going to a school I got a private tutor because my parents were gone all the time so I stayed with the housemaids and all. So this year I would wake up, eat, I had tennis lessons in the morning Monday through Thursday, then after my tutor came and around one I ate again, then read or do homework, swim a little, and then after dinner I would just sing, play my piano or guitar. But since I got to the adoption I would just sing and use their old piano to play." I finished then remembered "Oh and Basketball, Pretty Little Liars, and black." I ramble on and top it with a smile.

"Wow you had a busy schedule. And maybe we can play basketball some time if you're good enough." he says chuckling

"Oh it's on." I replied laughing at his remark

"Let's go then, one on one." He replied smirking

"Yeah right, you would beat me! You're like four inches taller and more experienced." I exasperated widening my eyes

"Fine tomorrow when family and friends come over we'll play. We'll be on opposing sides let's see who wins." he challenges me laughing at my reaction

"I'm so down for that."

For the rest of the day we just talked about ourselves. He's really nice and down to earth I can't believe people say otherwise.

"I'm going to get some sleep, I'm tired." I say after watching tv for twenty minutes it was eight but I was exhausted since it had been a long day.

"Alright so am I, night Jackie." he said side hugging me.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to meet his family and friends. I hope they like me..

--

Hello, if you're reading this it has been edited.

PS : VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

All of this still matters, I'd like to see my story increase by reads and votes to see how far my story has grown. Thank you, I hope you're enjoying!

Jackie xx