Are you serious?

Jackie's POV :

I looked at myself in the mirror ; I was wearing a floral shirt with high waisted blue jeans and Ked flats.

Yesterday was fun at Olive Garden we ate and talked about how much has been going on. After we got home we watched a movie and went straight to sleep.

I walked out of mine and Patties room, she'd woken up earlier. I'm guessing I was the last one to get up since it was eleven am.

I walk into the small kitchen where everybody was eating waffles, pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Hey, your foods been waiting." Justin says pointing at a plate full of food.

"Morning. Thanks, I just woke up a minute ago." I admitted yawning

"Tired?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me

"No not really, just slept late." I say shrugging and lazily walking to my seat where a plate of food was waiting for me.

Just then Scooter walks in and immediately looks at Justin.

"Justin we need to get going." he says sighing

Justin mimics his sigh.

"Are you going to the studio?" I ask curiously

He looks at me and shakes his head "Ehm, no. It's a meeting with management." he says scratching his head.

I furrow my eyebrows "You mean those people that talk about endless, pointless, and boring stuff?" I ask stuffing my mouth with bacon

"Yeah those guys" He distractedly says

"Justin, you said you'd go now let's go." Scooter argues

"But -- argh. Why'd I agree to this? He grumbles getting up

He gives me and Pattie a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you guys later." he says walking out, and following Scooter.

"He can decide whether or not to go to meetings?" I ask Pattie

Pattie looks at me "No, he has to go. I don't know why he said that."

"Oh." I simply answer

Pattie gets up and tiredly sighs. "Well, I have too go. I have a book signing, it's been a while so Barnes and Nobles wants me to do a reunion kind of thing." she says explains grabbing her purse and keys.

"I'll be back in the afternoon." she says walking out the door I can respond.

I turn too look at the guys and smile.

"Guess you're stuck with us." Chaz says eating pancakes

"Guess so," I say "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask

Ryan shrugs his shoulders causing me to sigh and roll my eyes playfully.

"C'mon guys let's do something excit-." I was cut of by my phone ringing

I answer the phone lamely

- phone call -

"Hello?" I ask forgetting to check the caller ID, silly me.

"Hey Jackie, I'm sorry to bother you. I just, I need an answer." Jaden says through the other line.

I look at the guys who were busily staring at me. I look down and try to whisper

"I told you I'd tell you soon, okay? I'm kind of busy." I said sternly.

"You're always busy, stop pushing it away. I know you like me, why won't you date me already? I've been waiting for months Jackie!" I can tell he's mad out of his mind.