Part 7 - Sunstreaker? And areal attacks

When I 'wake up' my optics are too heavy to online and all I seem to register is pain. I begin to panic at the pain and unrecognisable voices. That is until two voices speak.
"Is she... be ok... worried" is part of what I heard, it was faint but it sounded like my uncle
"Just give her time major Lennox" that was Optimus. I try to speak through com link :where am I? Why wont my optics online?: I ask with slight fear :you have been in stasis lock for 2 days. You need to calm down: he says in concern as I begin pulling against my restraints. Why was I restrained anyway? I feel my panic levels rising to a level that is unsafe for humans and autobots alike. I feel a small jab in my arm and whimper in pain while trying to pull away. :Optimus help: I say in fear :it's just a mild sedative, you need to calm down before you hurt yourself more than you already have: he replied with authority and concern. :ok I'm calm. Why am I restrained anyway? It's a little disconcerting waking up feeling pain and being restrained.: I say after finally calming down. :you went into shock, ratchet had to restrain you so he could begin working on your arm.: was his reply.

"Wow what happened to her?" Was what sideswipe said when he walked... rolled into the room. "She had a run in with old Megatron and kicked his aft." Ironhide said. "For slags sake Optimus let me up from this pit damned table" I shout in anger and boredom. I've always hated being in one place for longer than ten minutes and I've been here for two and a half days now. Suddenly Will walked in "you do realise that the longer you keep her there the louder she will shout. She's never liked being in one place for long, not since what happened to her mother." Will said with a sympathetic smile. "It does seem like keeping her here is causing more damage than good. Ratchet I believe it is in our best interest to let her up" Optimus said while looking at ratchet who nodded in agreement. I lay eerily still as they remove my restraints. When I feel that all my restraints are off I jump up transform my feet into wheels and dodged multiple hands trying to stop me from leaving the med bay. I swiftly dodge ironhide as he tries to block the door to the med bay :sides a little help?: I ask, knowing fully well that he hates being in the bay and hates being confined. He nods and not too gently rams into ironhides side allowing me to pass. I hear wheels behind me and turn my head to look and sigh in relief as I notice its sideswipe. "Thanks for the helps sideswipe" I say happy to finally be off of the medical berth. "No problem, I know how ban it is being locked up" he said with a laugh. Suddenly he falls to the floor and grunts in pain. "Sideswipe?" I ask in concern. :crimson flare to Optimus and ratchet, something's wrong with Sides. He was perfectly fine then he just collapsed. He is unresponsive to movement and sound and I cant reach him through comlink.: I say with worry. /sunsteraker where are you?/ I hear from sideswipe. :I just received a burst message from sides, he was calling for someone called sunstreaker. I'm carrying him to the med bay as fast as I can.: I say to Optimus and Ratchet while picking up the silver autobot. I gracefully skate back in the direction I came from.

I storm through the med bays doors and skid to a stop, nearly slipping in my haste. I put him on a berth and turn to Optimus. "Follow me" he said softly. I followed him into the hall. "Sunstreaker is sideswipes twin brother. If he's calling out in a burst message it means that sunstreaker is on earth, however it's highly likely that he is injured" he explained and the gravity in his voice made me think "when sideswipe is stable enough I will ask him for a vague area of where his twin is. I will take jolt with me just incase he is injured and needs a medic. If you give me permission to do this mission of course." I say with a slight pleading tone. Jolt, a blue mech, had recently arrived at the autobot base along with Dino, a red mech. "I understand your fear for Sideswipe as being away from your twin for long amounts of time can damage the spark. I will allow you on this mission if Jolt and Dino accompany you." I nod "hey Optimus" I said with a sight then continued "I'm sorry about earlier, it's just that after what happened with my mother I was taken in by the police and they kept me in a jail cell for 3 months before sending me to Will. Ever since I hate being in small spaces." I explain sadly. I look at the floor in shame and I'm surprised when I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. I lean into him appreciating the comfort. "If you ever need any assistance I will be there" he said softly. I feel eyes on us and turn to see bee, ironhide and William watching us with small smiles. It seems like not only was this embrace helping me but it was also helping him. "We heard what happened to Sides. Is Sunny really on earth?" Ironhide asked. "It appears to be that way. Crimson flare, Dino and Jolt will go on a scouting mission as I fear that Sunstreaker may be injured. If that is alright with you major Lennox?" Optimus said. "Optimus she is an autobot now, its up to you if she goes on a mission or not. There's no need to ask for my persimmon, besides, she doesn't exactly listen to what I say" my uncle said with a laugh.