Worlds apart

One by one all elements combined,
the final one you shall find.
One plus to the strength of four,
Alone you shall be no more.

Sophie's POV
The riddle echoed through my mind as I pondered upon the inevitable confrontation with another. Suddenly I was jolted out of my daydream by my mom calling me down for dinner. I hurried down to the hall clutching at my pendant. I got a pleasant surprise as Damon came over for dinner as his parents went out for a charity meeting. Both his parents were benefactors so they had to leave Damon at our house which gave me a chance to ask him about the riddle. After dinner we were allowed to play some games while my parents watched some tv. I asked him why he was so distant these days. He looked around for anyone listening. He motioned me to hold his hand. I took his hand, felt a familiar rush and the world dropped beneath us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rory's POV

I am impressed at how much Damon already learnt. He seems to have a teacher other than me. I wonder who it is. He could already manipulate the dark matter into legible shapes before I confronted him. He could manipulate it with almost no effort. Sophie on the other hand couldn't even understand the extent of her powers. Though I must say she learns very fast. I know she will suffer in the time to come but she will pull through.