I Was Wrong All Along

I walked into my lesson and took my seat. Donovan walked in shortly after and took his sear which was next to mine. I lifted my head up from my bag and looked him in the eye. I gave him a small smile which he returned but his was much smaller. When i looked at his face all i could feel was guilt. That guilt would run up and down my body making me want to say something to him to make it better. But the truth is, there is nothing to say to make this all go away. I was broken and now he is too. I cant help but think was i wrong on what i had said to him. Maybe i am wrong, maybe im scared to love again and i dont even realise it.

The lesson didnt take long to end. I kept glancing over at Donnie to see if he was ok. But everytime i looked at him a big smile came across my face and then all i could see was his adorable puppy dog eyes which i couldnt resist anymore. I walked out of the lesson as the bell rang and went to the libary. My next lesson was at 4th period. I had 2nd and 3rd period as a free period. I sat down at my favriote spot of the library and stared into space. I went into deep thought thinking about Donnie Theo and Phoebe. I was suddenly taken out of my thought by a flashback. Not just one but many of them. Images flashed inside my head. Fist was Theo, It was how happy me and him were then the break up. The silence ended for the nine words which i once hated to be said."All that has happened between us was a mistake!" Following Theos flashbacks was Phoebe, she was telling me how she planned to help. No words came from her mouth it was just her lips mouthing the words. The bathroom stalls flashed up in my brain. It was me lesaning over the stall to see them kissing. Theo kissed Phoebe then Phoebe kissed him back with a smile on her face at the same time. Shortly after they pulled apart and then words were spoken once again,"Dont tell Eva!" Donnies face flashed up in my mind just as it had been all day and then it was me and him on the couch. He was mouthing his wordd. It was the day he was telling me how he felt about me. Finally, the last picture flashed up in my head. It was Donnie sitting down with his puppy dog eyes and then they turned. They were now eyes of a broken heart. I couldnt take myself out of my own trance. Im stuck in my own world. What is going on! I tried and tried and then a voice interupted me. "Eva..." it wispered. "Eva... You cant escape. Not yet. Listen to me first and then i will set you free..." It continued to wisper. "What do you want with me and who are you!" i demanded. "Im your deep inner thoughts. Those thoughts you are hiding from yourself. Im here to stop you making a stupid mistake." It replied. I decided to listen. The more i would speak the longer i would be in this trance. "You dont think you do but you love him Eva... You love that boy! You can tell by the way you look at him and the way you think about him... You care Eva... you care more than a best friends can Eva... You love that boy!" It said still wispering. The darkness faded and i wad back. The voice was right. I was wrong i do love Donnie and I don't have long to confess. But how do i tell him...
_____________________________
Hey guys,
Soooo what do you think of this chapter? I'm reading back on certain parts of the  chapter as I'm editing it and it seems really creepy do you think the same 😂? Hope you enjoyed.
-A xx