Monday Vibes

*On Monday*

I woke up to music being blasted on the sound bar downstairs. I should have known that it wouldn't take long till mum decided to do a big house cleaning. I do believe that sometimes she puts the music on so loud just to wake me up as well as the rest of the town. I climb out of my bed and checked the time. 6:00. Really mum. Never mind I'm up now. I walk down the stairs to see my mum dancing and singing to Ciao Adios by Anne-Marie. It was almost as if she was making a new music video. I coughed to get her attention but she didn't  notice. I stand there waiting for her to realise. She spins around and stops in front of me! "OMG! Eva how long have you been standing there?" she interrogates. I could see she was entirely embarrassed. "Long enough," I teased. "Anyways mum is it possible you could drop me off at school today because I have homework I need to catch up on. Please." "Ok fine, go and get ready for school and do your homework. Go and have a shower and I will make you a fry up." My mum replies. "Thanks mum your the best." I say giving her the biggest hug ever. I ran up the stairs and jumped into the shower. I played my Fav Songs playlist. I sang along to every single lyric that was let out of my speakers. After singing at least 3 songs I got out of the shower. I walked back into my bedroom and put on my dressing gown. I brushed and dried my hair. I got changed and then sat at my dressing table once again. I did my hair and applied my makeup. I was ready to finish off a little bit of my homework but first breakfast. I walked down stairs barefoot with my shoes in my hand. I placed my new shoes in front of the door and walked into the kitchen. "EVA!" my mum called, turning her shout into a normal talking voice after she realised I was standing right next to her. "Breakfast love," mum told me. I sat down and began eating my breakfast. It was delicious! "You look gorgeous darling! You know Theo is really lucky to have a girl like you." mum said in awe. I swallowed my fear of breaking the code. "Thanks mum. I wouldn't say lucky, I'm just an ordinary girl living in a huge world." I say smiling back at her. "I better get on with that homework." I giggled. I hoped that would stop mum from talking about Theo. She cant find out. At least not yet. I will tell her when the time is right and that's not today. She nods at me. I stand up and jog up the stairs. I picked up my bag and my phone of the side of the table. I looked back around my room making sure I had everything so I didn't have to come back up. There is no way I'm going to be a yoyo. I run to my desk where my phone was and pick up my lunch money. I would be dead without that money. I walk back down the stairs and but my bags next to my shoes. I sit on the couch and complete my final piece of homework. 10 minutes later I had finished my homework and it was time to go. I placed my work in my bag neatly and put on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and called mum telling her it was time to go. She jumped into the car and she drove me to school as she said she would. We still had 30 minutes to spare so she took me to Starbucks first and  treated me to my favourite drink. She really is the best mum ever. We pulled up at school and I walked into the gates kissing my mum goodbye whilst no one was looking. I walked into the gates looking for Phoebe. Where could she be? She said she would meet me here but she's  not here. I'm so confused. Then I remembered. I hope it goes well.

_____________________________
Hey guys,
So apparently was wrong I have already finished chapter 9. I made this chapter so much faster than I thought. So as you can see I left the story on a cliff hanger. What did Eva remember? How do you think it will go? Leave your answers in the comments.

-A xx