Fake Friends

*Wednesday*
I opened my eyes feeling better than usual. I have to remember that I have to give them time. I got ready for school and before I knew it I was done. I picked up my phone and checked the time and notifications. It was only 7:20. That was plenty of time to make and eat breakfast without being late. I crept into my mums room to see if she was awake. She was fast asleep. I laughed a little and went down stairs. I put on the kettle and prepared two coffees one for me and the other for mum. Whilst the kettle boiled the water I picked up a saucepan for eggs and another for bacon. The kettle was ready and I rushed over making the coffees. I cracked two eggs and began to cook them. I put the bacon on so it would be ready at a similar time. I served up mums breakfast and then made mine. I walked up the stairs with a tray which balanced all the food and a coffee. If I miss a step my whole day is probably going to go completely wrong. I continued walking up the stairs without missing any steps. Well done me! I opened my mums door hoping I didn't drop anything. I placed the tray on the side and tapped mum. She slowly got up and noticed the food on the side. She thanked me and gave me a big hug just before I went downstairs and ate mine. By the time I have finished eating and cleared up I had to go. "I will see you after school mum!" I shouted out to my mum. "See you later, remember what I said," she spoke.
I ran towards the bus and I had made it just in time. Today really is my day. I walked into the gates with a smile on my face and walked straight to the library. I sat down and started to do some of my homework which was due in tomorrow. I finished half of my homework before I was interrupted by a familiar voice. The voice made me upset but I remembered what I said and I remember my plans. Phoebe sat down on the chair opposite me dropping her bag to the floor. I looked up and gave her a smile. A fake smile. "Hey Eva," she spoke sounding innocent. I can tell you one thing straight away. She is one hundred percent NOT  innocent. "Hey  Phoebes, everything alright?" I say back politely trying to make my usual conversation. "Fine you," she said back. "Yeah," I giggled as if it was funny. I was only really laughing at how pathetic she was being. The bell rang and we walked to lesson. It was silent as we were walking which was really awkward. I kept on looking at her trying to figure out what was going on. All I could work out was that she was scared and nervous a lot. It was almost like she was trying to think what she was going to say. We reached the lesson and the silence broke. But it wasn't long before it changed back. It was me who broke the silence too. "See you after lesson?" I asked. She nodded and walked off as fast as she could.

Period One had finally finished. I didn't pay much attention to the lesson. All I could think about was when Phoebe was going to tell me her dirty secret. I waited outside the classroom for Phoebe and when she came out she just stared into my eyes. I began to get creeped out so I pulled my phone out and checked the time. I unlocked my phone and she pushed my hand with my phone in down to my side. I gave her a confused look and she finally spoke. "You know don't you!" she said within a rush. "Know what? Is there something you need to tell me?" I said in response- pretending I didn't know what she was talking about. I knew exactly what she was talking about but she didn't know I knew. "Oh don't worry its not a big deal," she announced as she tried to cover her back. Its not a big deal! Is she crazy?! Its way more than a big deal. My Best friend kisses my ex I still love. How is that not a big deal!! She's seriously driving me insane. I nodded and walked to my next lesson. She has till the end of today to tell me or I'm getting revenge. But first I need to have a little word with Theo. There's nothing for him to say really. He's a man who sticks to his words. Always had been so there's no way he's going to say anything to me. Therefore its my turn. Its my turn and nobody I here to stop me. I've been through to much to care. He deserves everything that happens to him.

I walked into my next lesson and did my work as fast as I could. I had to give myself time to plot what I was going to say. I want him to suffer just as much as I did. That's the least he deserves! By the end of the lesson I had a complete plan in my head. Everything I'm going to say I mean. Now I realise he was just using me. He's not going to get away with this. Not again!
_____________________________
Hey guys,
So here's chapter 13. I feel like I've wrote so much in this chapter. Hope you liked it.
-A xx