Although the scornful environment started to suffocate her, the display before her provided some sort of salvation. Each and every move of that man on stage chanted hope and resistance. Slowly but surely, her cold heart warmed up to him.

Not being aware of her body anymore and her sight fixed on him, their eyes met for a brief moment. His steel gaze peered right into her soul and a pleasant shiver went down her spine. Captivated by the enchanting sight of the man defying fate itself, her body refused to listen to the voice of reason. Now she couldn't look away even if she wanted to.

Her limbs writhed with unknown desires as he sent her a wink during his performance. Her already inviting look was now accompanied with a further seductive move: she bit her lower lip, craving for more. A sly smirk appeared on his handsome face upon seeing her sudden reaction to his teasing. He was pleased seeing such a pretty lady gaze at him with so much admiration. It was unusual for a female from the audience to give him this kind of attention, he was used only to them looking down onto him.

"For who, and for what sake, do you fight?

Right now, with that brain of yours

Think of it."

There was no way she could let that man leave after sending such signals without exchanging a few words with him. She knew that they had to sing two additinal songs after the next few performers, so she had time to talk to him privately in the break until then.

After the song ended, she rised from her seat and sneaked behind the scene, passing the guards without complications with a significant bribe. She found his changing room and slipped inside, not bothering to wait for a response after a brief knock on the door. The handsome artist wasn't surprised seeing her letting herself in, but it excited him enought that he had to put some effort into mantaining his posture. After all, he had yet to confirm his initial assumption.

"Did I really catch your eye so much that you wanted to meet in such private surroundings? You know that it's not safe for a lady to be with someone like me without protection."

He closed the space between them and lifted her chin with his silky hand.

"Men are sinful creatures..."

"Women are no different, mister Levi." she added playfully while her husky voice was followed with a mischievous smile. He laughed softly at her snarky comment and started to undo the bandages from his head to grace her with a better sight on his face.

"What do you hope to achieve with your music?" she asked shamelessly, trying with all her might to withstand the urge to trace her fingers along his sharp jawline.

"You are here with me, so I guess that you already know the answer. Why did you follow me here?"

"Both of us come from the same ugly place and know that there is no escape from your origin, no matter where you go. I got rid of my punishment, but the aftermath of every step I made along the way can still be felt to this day. I can't say that I got my freedom back." she was leaning on the wall behind her, eyes focused on his.

"That means you want to use me to change things? Clever shit you got there, miss." his rude demeanor only increased the enticement she felt for him.

"Among other things, yes." her gaze fell at his abdoment and traveled back up to meet his steel gaze. 

Such lewd gestures couldn't stay unnoticed so he lowered his head head, right next to her ear and whispered: "Then I have no complains on working together with you."

His breath tickled her skin while he brushed his lips along her neck. Resting her head on his shoulder, she shivered with delight and ecstazy.

She composed herself for a brief moment to speak: "I have enough money to buy you and all of your members out of this shithole, but I guess that isn't what you want, right?"

"You are guessing right. I want to spit all off my fucking thoughts at the high society as long as it's possible. I can't stand to look at all the bullshit here in any other way."

"Then I'll have to find an other way to get close to you..."

He lifted his head and looked in her eyes.

"Yes, you will do that brat, because it seems that I have claimed you now."

Placing a short and yet passionate kiss on her lips, he separated from her to prepare for the next act, leaving her bewitched and in thoughts at the same spot. She watched him getting dressed while only one conclusion raced through her mind, making her quiver in excitement: 

We will see who holds the property upon the other. After all, out of the two of us, I still hold the money and freedom. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Here is the first story and if you liked it please vote and comment :P

If someone didn't know, Levi's voice actor sang a few songs other than Kneel you pigs. Their names are: Masked Bitch and Pomp and Circumstances, so go on yt right away and listend to them. I promise that you won't regret it ;)