All the drinking and dancing in the world didn't mean a thing to Natsuko. It's the casualties she’s concerned with, “You call the deaths of five people a party?” Yvette struggles to recall events. There is the blurry recollection of feeding on some humans. But how many? She’s certain of at least three. It must have been that robot. It shot the place up pretty bad after she sent it after the wolf. Maybe she can pass the buck on at least a few bodies.

“Those were all unfortunate accidents. Caught in the crossfire that your wolf friend started. I was playing nice and he went fucking postal on me. That guy's got issues.” Considering the collateral damage to the city, Natsuko did not believe the story. An entire district has been torn apart.

“You enthralled hundreds of people, including an entire security detail just to throw a party?” Yvette shrugs, “I'm new in town. I felt like mingling.” The casual nature of her responses is off putting to the interrogators. Either this girl was a very smooth and dangerous spy, or she was telling the truth.

“There was no malevolent component to your actions?” Yvette stands idle with a quizzical expression on her face. She doesn't even know what the word malevolent meant. All she was doing was trying to have a little fun.

“Ma-le-vo-lent? Uhhhh... No. I don't think so.” What originally looked like a promising chance to glean some information on a dangerous enemy is becoming more of a farce. This girl doesn't seem to know anything about anything. No signs of remorse or forethought. Did she really incite a full blown riot just for the hell of it? Pushing those thoughts aside, Natsuko goes on.

“Do you work for Esteban Medina or his associates?” Yvette is offended at the mere suggestion that she would take orders from another. The only person who can tell Yvette what to do is Yvette.

“Esteban Who? Honey, I don't work for anyone. I don't work, period. Got better things to do. And I'd like to go do em'. Soooo...”

Natsuko turns off the microphone sitting in front of her. She looks over her shoulder at Jean, “You'd be the expert. Is she lying?” He has been standing quietly aside for the tenure of the interview. Listened intently to the succubi's heartbeat and gauged the timbre and pitch of her voice. Close attention to the dilation of pupils and her many physical ticks told him enough to know whether or not she was being honest. The girl is tweaking, but truthful.

“She's not lying as far as I can tell, but I'm not letting her out of my sight for now. It'll be a cold day in hell before I trust a tractatori.” Security was Jean's main concern. Roaming free, the girl could cause a great deal of damage.

Stein was much more interested in conducting her research. This is her first chance to closely study a succubus. From watching the girl’s behaviour overnight, she’s already come up with several testable theories. She is especially interested in why Yvette looks so unhealthy. Tractatori ware supposed to be hardy creatures, but this one is looking worse by the minute, “Yvette, my name is Dr. Jakoba Stein. I'm going to need some blood, saliva and hair samples. The necessary vials are in the alcove behind you.” A slot in the cell wall opens up and produces a DNA kit complete with mouth swabs, syringes and a set of glass vials. Yvette glares at them for a moment. She hates using needles with a passion. Her preference is to make humans inject things, then feed on them after the fact. Sticking sharp objects into herself makes her cringe. Though she hates the idea, there is little choice in the matter.

“I'm guessing this is not a request.”

“No, it isn't a request. It's for your own good. You're sick. The samples will help me treat you.” Begrudgingly, she complies. The samples are whisked away by a lab tech for processing. Maybe it is time she sought help. These withdrawals are an experience that she could do without. If this doctor could do something about it, all the better.