Chapter 7

Kellin

I saw them one by one. They multiplied by the hundreds. I thought to myself while peaking from backstage. I returned to my dressing room and finished getting ready. When I was done I began to paste back and forth while warming up my voice.

2 more hours until show time. I was nervous as fuck. I've never been this nervous. I looked into the mirror once more. My red hat stood out from my black hair. My black striped shirt went perfectly with my skinny jeans and black Vans.

1 more hour. My adrenaline began to race through my body. My hands began to shake.

I stood right behind the certain. The crowd went for what seems like a mile, then I felt someone hit my back.

"You ready man?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

He went to grab his guitar. Quickly I pulled the picture of my babies and kissed it, then returned it to my pocket.

It was time. All of us one by one walked out on stage. The crowd roared.

"What's up New York City!?" I asked the crowd.

The crowd roared again.

We started with Your Nickel Isn't Worth My Dime, then songs like Roger Rabbit, Alone, All my heart.

Just as I was about I was going to start one of my most famous speeches, I saw her. Her face shown brokenness, she looked like she gotten into a fight. There's something about her that's special I just can't put my finger on it. She stood in the back. I kept my eyes on her until I was done with the show.