Chapter 17

Ryder

As soon as that phone was in my hand I activated it. Then we were on our way out of Michigan.

"Michael you know Michigan is a big place. Do you think we missed him?"

"We'd better not! Look him up again!"

I began to search. After 10 minutes have passed I found what we have been looking for.

"He does live here, we have to turn around!"

Michael let out a big whinnying moan.

"Ryder, we don't have enough money to ride the bus anymore until we make more drug deals."

We began to walk. While we were walking we passed a church. The lot was starting to fill up with cars, trucks and bikes.

I saw one specific car that stood out to me. It was a black Dodge Dart. Then the door popped open and there stood a man. He had a burgundy color hat, his shirt had a upside down "A" and it was black, with skinny jeans and black Vans. I stopped and starred.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Look that's Kellin." I said while comparing him to the pictures I pulled off of Google.

"You're right." Michael said staring at my phone.

"Well let's go get him." I said.

Michael put his arm across my chest to stop me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Look." he said.

I looked to the lot and a lady came out on the passenger side with a baby. Then I saw her. Daniella she was wearing a blue short sleeved shirt and shinny jeans and black Vans too.

"Man she has really let herself go." I said staring at her fat stomach.

Michael looked at me with a stupid look then smacked me on the back of the head.

"She's pregnant you idiot!" He said. "We can't just confront them, no we need a plain. I know exactly what we are gonna do."

He whispered the plain in my ear.

"Oh man that's some heavy shit. Do you think it will work?"

"There's only one way to find out." Michael said.

We walked into the church as if we were members.