❖ chapter 8 - concert day

concert day
---

keisha's pov
-
3 days passed, and it was finally the big day..

the bts concert

me and the girl has been preparing and all ever since it was 1am in the morning, right now we're all just getting or shoes on.

it's already 6.24 am, and the concert starts on 12pm.

[alright- i forgot when the shit and shit started and all but let's just say it starts on 12pm or something idk sory i forgot all the shit heeh]

we have to be there in 8am- then we'll wait for two hours.. since there are a lot of people going to the concert, the line will be that long till the point that we have to wait for two hours just to get in.

yah, this is gonna be a longgg day.
.-.

"yah unnie you ready?!" birgita asked me- as i was putting on the laces of my red converse high.

as we said earlier, we decided that we should wear our bias' ideal type outfits to the concert.

as for me, my bias was rapmon and for his ideal type outfit, i wore my jeans, a white tee with a cardigan as the tee was short sleeved, a black hijab cuz why not, and lastly.. my red converse high.

finally we were all ready, so we quickly went downstairs and called a cab.

as we got on, a sudden feeling came to me- my eyes kept on closing but i kept on refusing but i couldn't help it anymore so soon enough i fell asleep.

"keisha.." a voice said.

"keisha!!" and instantly, after a slap was felt on my shoulder i got up and scanned my surroundings.

i looked outside the window and saw we were already here and there were a couple of people already there.

i checked my phone and saw it was already 8.09 which meant we were still pretty early.

"alright ladies, have a lovely day in this concert!" the driver gave as a smile and we bowed and thanked him for the ride.

he left and we all ran towards the line.

we got our army bombs, our fans, and everything.

finally, we're going to see bts in front of our eyes.

after a few minutes, we saw more people lining up.. we were glad we chose to go early since we were in the front already.

"alright go inside. you must wait patiently alright?" the ticket-lady said as we all went inside the stadium.

it was big and empty, my heart was pounding, excitement filled the room.

i was gonna explode !

"i can't believe this is happening.. thank you so much keisha- if you weren't friends with ho-" as birgita was about to say hobi's name, i covered her mouth so no one would hear.

"don't say his name, call him.. kerry or something." she nodded.

"as i was saying, ehem, thank you so much keisha, if you weren't friends with kerry- we wouldn't be sitting right here right now. thank you unnie !" she gave me a tight hug and the others joined in.

"your welcome guys.. he was nice enough to give us free tickets so you guys should thank him instead." they nodded.

"yah we should text him after or somethin, give him a thank you video." bethany suggested, i nodded as an answer.

"alrighty! GO FIFTH POWER!" we cheered.

-

skip time

-

concert

finally, the concert has started and it's already amazing just seeing their faces love.

thank you so much hobi ;-;

me and the girls had the chance to sit in the front and we had a good view of the boys from there.

YASS-

as hobi was coming up to the front of the stage, he made eye contact with me and gave me a little wave.

i gave him a smile back as i was just noticed the idol who was secretly my best friend.

it was time of the fan chant and i think i almost lost my fucking voice but it was worth it anyways.

"KIM NAMJOON!
KIM SEOKJIN!
MIN YOONGI!
JUNG HOSEOK!
PARK JIMIN!
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK!
BTS!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

i felt my eyes went teary as i heard my bias was now rapping the first part.

"yah eomma.. i think i'm gonna cry." me and the girls all hugged as we started to sob.

this was our best day ever.

-

ALRIGHT I GOT LAZY AT THE END SO I JUST DID THAT- I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ! - even tho it was pretty short hehe

anyways YAH THANK YOU FOR 70+ READS !! tysm for all of your kindness, until next chapter..

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM !! HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE BYEEEE
💘😌