Your POV

You woke up, groaning in pain.  Your head was throbbing as you tried to sit up, but something was holding you back.  You blinked a few times, trying to clear your vision, but it was useless.  It was pitch black and you couldn't see a thing.

"(Y/ N)?  My child?  Are you here?"  Toriel's voice came from somewhere on your left.

"I'm here," you whispered, your voice soft and hoarse, as if you hadn't used it in a while.  You coughed a little, your throat dry and scratchy.  "How long had I been asleep?"  You wondered, shifting, trying to get comfortable.  The clanging of chains made you stop.  "Am I tied up?  What's going on?  Who would want to kidnap me?" 

"Toriel, what's-"

"I don't know what's going on, (y/ n)," Toriel said quickly, cutting you off.  "But stay quiet now.  You don't know what's waiting in the dark."  You nodded, despite Toriel not being able to see your nonverbal consent.

As time dragged on the darkness did not clear up.  What felt like hours passed in the darkness could only have been minutes.  The silence started to wear on you and you could feel your eye lids getting heavy.  Soon enough you could feel yourself drift off to sleep.

A/N:  Sorry for the late update, I've had band camp all week and things were busy.  Thanks for understanding!

Please leave a comment, vote, or follow, all are appreciated, thanks for reading and I'll see you next month!