San's POV

It was the 4th of July party and I had finally got a moment alone with (y/n).

"You said you wanted to talk to me?"  She stepped closer.  I scratched the back of my skull.

"Uh, yeah.  You know kid, I really kind of like you."  Her smile was small and she was blushing like no tomorrow, much like I was.

"Like, really like me?  Like, you are asking me out right now?"  She giggled a little, her cheeks still a bright red.

"Yeah."  I looked into her (e/c) eyes and leaned down and she stood up on her tip toes.

"Well," she paused and we grew closer.  "You can't have her."  The world faded away until it was only me and Chara staring at each other face to face.

"What do you want, dirty brother killer?"  I could feel my eye grow hot.

"Well, if I can't have what I want, you can't either."  She laughed and gave e her creepy smile.  "Good bye!"  The ground below my feet opened up and I was falling, falling...

I sat straight up in bed, my breathing heavy.  It was just a dream, just a dream.  I looked out into the night sky out my window, hoping the party tomorrow wouldn't have the same ending as my dream.

A/N:  Hey guys, hoped you enjoyed this chapter and just a couple things.  I'm back in school and starting my freshman year in high school, yay!  On the flip side I have like, zero time due to marching band and other after school activities.  I will strive to update regularly, but if it's a day late, please forgive me I'm a forgetful and very busy person, but I will try my best to stay on track.

Despite that, please leave a vote, comment, or follow, all are appreciated and I will see you guys on Saturday with Her!