sign up or not -Chapter 5-

Everyone was loaded into your car and you started to drive towards the location. The car was silent and you turned the radio on. The song currntly playing was "We dont have to dance" by Andy Black (song up top).

"Oh my god I love this song!" Sam screams out and smiles widely. You smile and nod your head. 

"Me too!" You say while the song continues on its instrimental part. 

"Uh..Yeah i like this song too" Sans says quietly feeling slightly embarrassed. 

"Alright guys" Sam starts "Singing battle?" She asks

"Singing Battle" You and Sans confirm as the singing part starts.

"Record scratch, Steve Miller brand,tattooed necks and tattooed hands oh how dont you drown in the rain storm?" Sans starts with his deep voice that sounds similar to the original singer. 

"Fresh regrets,vodka sweats,The sun is down and we're bound to get exhausted and so far from the shore." Sam sings perfectly picking up on Sans' part. 

"You're never gonna get it im a hazard to myself, I'll break it to you easy: This is Hell!this is hell! You're looking and whispering,You think im someone else. This is hell yes,literal hell!" you sing along. 

"We dont have to talk, We dont have to dance, we dont have to smile we dont have to make friends! It's so nice to meet you,lets never meet again! We dont have to talk,we dont have to dance we dont have to dance.." All three of you sing together in union.

You three keep singing until you get there, at the end you and Sans had a duet .

"We dont have to talk, We dont have to dance we dont have to smile we dont have to make friends! Its so nice to meet you lets NEVER meet again!We dont have to talk! we dont have to dance,We dont have to dance,we dont dont have to talk we dont have to dance. We dont have to talk,talk,talk we dont have to dance..." 

"We dont have to talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk,talk"

 You all giggle as you park and get out. The sun was covered by the clouds slowly coming in and you smile. You walk up the steps and head to register with Sans and Sam. You signed up and it required you to bring your own headset and controller. You had experience with Advanced Warfare and it was your favorite to play. You usually played Sniper with either the Mors,Atlas 20mm,or the SVO: Return to Sender. Sam was the same as you,Sniper. Sans is that annoying guy with the Blunderbuss that kills everyone on the map. Although he also uses ASM1 speak-easy. 

Once you guys signed up you dropped off Sam and Sans was telling you his address so you could drop him off too. 

"Heya um..Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a Restaurant called Grillbys thats pretty good i was wondering if you would like to try it. Grillbz been trying to bring in new customers and i was trying to help him..text me if you'd like too" 

"That sounds cool Sans i'll let you know when-"

"Would you like to go tonight?" He asks suddenly,cutting you off.

"Sure I dont got nothing better to do just call me when you think its time to go" Sans smiled and nodded as you drove up to his house, an angry tall skeleton waiting for him tapping his foot. He's wearing some sort of..costume thats..hard to explain. 

"see you then Y/N!" Sans hops out of your vehicle and the Skeleton yells at him. 

"SANS YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST GOING TO GAME STOP! AND I TOLD YOU TO PICK UP YOUR SOCK BEFORE YOU LEFT!"

"sorry Pap I forgot"

"YOU ALWAYS FORGET!" The skeleton,Pap,you assume,yells at him then you drive away not wanting to get mentioned in the skeleton's rant.

You drive home and park you car and lock it. You unlock your apartment and walk in.

"Honey I'm home! Oh wait im single" You put up your keys and purse and take a shower starting to get ready for going to Grillbys with Sans.

I actually have friends