Gamertags and beating kids ~Chapter 1~

You were focused on the screen. Sweat threatened to roll onto your face. Sweaty palms encased the elite Xbox One controler. Your headphones on the highest sound setting,blocking out any outside noises. You focused your scope on the last remaining enemy. You pushed the trigger sending a bullet straight towards their head. The bullet hit the target head on, literally. A grin formed on your face as you knew you won. You jumped up from your seat and screamed into your mic.

"HA! GET REKT YOU LITTLE 10 YEAR OLD!!" A gruff sigh in defeat was heard on the other side.

"Heh I guess your right GetRektkids27" The other person or Monster told you as their teammates yelled "hacker!" At you. You were put in a random battle full of 9 and 10 year olds. There was 19 year old on the match that goes by the username Houndsneclipse. Theyre fairly good and doesn't act like a kid when they are killed. They more matured and likes to make fun of the kids who lose. You got a notification on the bottom of the screen saying you have two friend requests. As you were waiting for the next round you decided to check who requested to be your friend. The request read:

Getdunkedonkiddo has requested to be your friend

Houndsneclipse has requested to be your friend

You accepted both of them, reconizing the gamer tags. Getdunkedonkiddo was the person or monster that you killed on the last round and Houndsneclipse was the 19 year old that was nice but had their mean times. Getdunkedonkiddo has invited you to a party. You accepted and was put into a party consisting of only both of you.

"Hey Getdunkedonkiddo whats up"

"Nothing much" the voice that replied was deep and it worried you that it was an older man, not a young guy to talk to. "Hey GetRektkids27 you going to be at the video game tournament? I saw you lived in the same place as me so im guessing you are since your good with Black Ops. The winner get $5,000 in cash" Your eyes widened in the amount.

"Now hearing the prize money of course im going to sign up!" You yelled. The match started and you set up sniping in a different area then before so they wont kill you.

"Cool guess i'll see you there" The voice was emotionless since they were focused on getting revenge on the person who killed them with a sniper. You pulled the trigger again killing a person once more. You stayed quite as you heard foot steps coming towards you. You quickly put away your sniper and pulled out a shotgun. You turned around and shot the enemy.

"Ha! Try and sneek up on me again and die again!" You yelled.

"Jeez kid how did you hear me?!"

"Good headphones and turning up the volume" you told him and a low chuckle was heard. The match ended and you sighed looking at the time.

"Hey Getdunkedonkiddo I gotta go its 4:30 in the morning and I'm going to sign up for the tournament tomorrow night"

"See ya" you smiled and turned off the Xbox and and put your controller to charge on its charging deck. You flopped on your bed, not bothering to change clothes. You closed your eyes and fell into pitch black darkness called sleep.