Important

So I wanted to do a Q & A thing because when I read over my story again, I realized I left a lot of things untouched and if it kills you on the inside to know, I'll answer them. So ask me questions about the plot and I'll answer them. But they don't need to be about the plot. They can be about me too or what I liked about this story. Comment over here. That way I know where to find them.

On another note, my friend asked me if I could advertise her new story here so I'll do that now. She released a Hetalia fanfic called Addiction. Its a PruCan shipping so if you like that sweet shit, go and give yourself diabetes *flashback to a crack video of Hetalia*. "heheheh..."

She just started it so there's only one chapter out so far. She has already almost finished the second one and I'll be helping out with it as well.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/109956947-addiction-prucan 

This is the Url. Her Username is Lemon_Princess. We go to school together.

On YET ANOTHER note, After my exams, 2 weeks from now, I'll publish the first chapter of my new hetalia fanfic. I'll most likely make another update for it, so keep an eye out for that. I'd love it if you guys checked out my other stories too. If you guys got stories, I'd love to read them. Im kinda running low of reading materiel. I've read so many fanfics and I want to know what you guys write too so comment here if you guys got anything.

On THE VERY LAST NOTE OF NOTES!, I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated most of my stories. I have a plot in my head but I just don't know how to type it!!!!!I've got about 11 chapters done for my Hetalia fic but im waiting till I have more till I actually publish.

I'll also try to get back to that ZerLu or my Naruto various x Reader book. Haven't touched those in a while either. I thank you so much if you read all that! have a great day!