I look in the mirror and think that it's a little too much to get back at my mates, but I decide to just go with it

I look in the mirror and think that it's a little too much to get back at my mates, but I decide to just go with it. I walk back down and see that everyone has left. Looks like the pack is going to see me in this.

I walk out the house and start to look for my mates. I feel the pack look at me when I pass. There aren't many people around right now though. I look for awhile but don't find them, so I decide to go look in the training building.

When I open the door, everyone in the building looks at me. (Which happens to be over half of the pack) I scan the crowd and find my mates. They stare at me for a minute, but then they catch unmated guys checking me out and growl at them. When they look back at me their eyes are pitch black from anger and lust.

I smirk at them before walking right past them to where Days is. She shakes her head at me before mind linking me.
Days, What are you doing?!

Me, Getting back at my mates for ignoring me this morning.

Days, What did they do?

Me, They moaned when they tried their food and I growled and my eyes turned black. They looked at me, laughed, and then went right back eating like they didn't notice me wanting them.

Days, Oooohhhh! Ok, I see now. Want some help to make them notice you?

I nodded my head. She smiled and we walked to some other girls that we hangout with sometimes. "You guys want to dance with us," Daisy asked them. They all shrugged and agreed.

We all walked to the center of the pack and everyone turned to look at us. "As you all know, Brooklyn, is our new Luna since she mated with my brothers last night. So we are going to dance with her and you guys will get to see your Luna's sexy side," Daisy says to the pack, winking at me toward the end. There were cheers, whistles, and claps from some of the males and one shouting, "Let's go Luna! Get your sexy on!"

I blushed bright red and my mates growled, furious at the guy that said that. "Alright girls, we're going to dance naughty and sexy but our purpose is to make Brooklyn the hottest," Daisy whispers. "Got it?" Everyone nodded and Daisy got her phone and then club music was playing on speakers all around.

We all started swaying our hips and bodies to the music. When we got warmed up, the girls started circling me. They would occasionally touch me anywhere they wanted, while I continued to dance. They separated and got into groups of twos and danced dirty with each other.

Daisy was my partner. She smirked at me before she brought my body close to hers and leaned her head towards my cheek. She kissed my check and worked her way to my earlobe and licked it. She pulled back with a smile on her face, while we both were trying not to laugh.

Daisy mind linked me, Come on Brook. Dance dirty on me! I smirked. I wrapped my arms around her neck and rubbed my body against hers. I turned around and grinded  my butt against her and her hands went across my body slowly. (She never touched me on the boobs or my lady parts.)

Suddenly, I was left dancing by myself. I saw Days grab a few guys and pull them over to dance with us. Daisy pushed one of the guys in my direction and I started to dance with him, rubbing my body against his. Getting as close to him as possible. He put his large, muscly arms around me and started to dance.

There was four deep growls that shook the ground and everyone stopped and turned to where the growls came from. There stood my four furious alpha mates. Their faces were red and their eyes pitch black from anger. They were all staring at me and the guy that had been dancing with me. I noticed he had let go of me when we heard the growls.

My mates storm over to me and I'm yanked and pulled away from the group of people I was dancing with. My mates let me go when we're out of the center of the pack(I feel them all turn to watch us though) and gave me. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR BROOKLYN," my mates scream at me. I flinch from their tone of voice but then get pissed off.

"THAT WAS FOR TAKING MY INNOCENTS LAST NIGHT AND THEN LAUGHING AND IGNORING ME THIS MORNING WHEN YOU GUYS MOANED AND I GROWLED FROM THE FEELINGS I GOT WHEN YOU GUYS MOANED!! I LAID MYSELF DOWN VULNERABLE LAST NIGHT JUST FOR YOU GUYS TO ENJOY IT AND THEN LAUGH IN MY FACE THE NEXT MORNING BECAUSE I GOT TURNED ON BY MY MATES!! AND NOW YOU GUYS THINK YOU CAN GET MAD AT ME FOR JUST TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TO NOTICE ME AND TO GET THE GUYS I HAD LAST NIGHT!! MY BAD FOR TRYING TO GET MY MATES TO SHOW ME THE LOVE, AFFECTION, AND LUST THEY SHOWED ME LAST NIGHT!!!"

When I was finished, all my anger was gone and tears were streaming down my face. My mates faces soften and they tried to reach for me. I backed away from them, pain showing on their faces. "You know ww-whh-aatt? Since my l-l-lo-ove for you guys is so funny, I'll be l-l-leaving to find someone to take me s-s-serious and not get mad when I try to get their
a-a-attention," I say before shifting and running away as fast as I can, Chloe desperately trying to get me to go back. My mates calling my name trying to get me to stop.

(Four Alphas pov)

Pain. That's all we felt as we watched our mate run away. It felt like we were getting skinned alive but 100 times worse. We laughed this morning not to make fun of her feelings but at how she responded to us. Guess she took it the wrong way though.

We were about to run after Brooklyn when we felt a slap on our faces. We looked down to see a fuming Daisy. "Look what you assholes did!! Y'all fucking ran away y'alls mate and our Luna! All she wanted was you guys to fuck her, tease her, or at least acknowledge her! You fucking idiots," our little sister yells at us while pointing in the direction Brooklyn ran. We didn't stop Daisy's rants because we were in too much pain and loss to do anything.

Daisy must have seen our pain because her face softened and she said, "Look, you guys go find her and apologize and make it up to her. Y'all show her how much she means to you guys. Show her how much she effects you guys. Make her feel loved, wanted, and the most sexy woman in the world. And make sure you guys fuck her brains out. She loves you guys and since you guys are mated now, she's going to want to have a lot of sex. I mean the girl has four mates; she's got to have a lot of stamina to be able to please four mates in the bedroom!"

We nod and use our alpha voice, "We need the best trackers and a few warriors to go with us to find our mate and your luna." The people we need step up. We shift and follow the trackers into the woods. Oh please Brooklyn, come back to us. We love you so much it hurts. We need you, without you we can't live. We aren't whole without you with us.

I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile. I'm going through family issues right now. I hate that I'm giving you guys excuses but it's the truth. I want to give a shoutout to my mom RhondaMcLemore for helping and supporting me through these family issues. I love you mom and thanks you for everything you do.

Do you guys think Brooklyn overreacted?

Hope you liked the chapter! Love you guys! Please vote/comment. And thank you guys for the 2k views, that's amazing! Until the next update, bye.