Chapter 9

I dedicate this chapter to Llbug307 for being the first one to add this story to their reading list.

After hours of working nonstop, I've finally finished the my pile of paperwork. I looked up at the boys. All their heads were bent studying the paper in front of them. It was amusing to watch them because they worked perfectly together. One would reach for a pen or something and another would get it for them without a blink of an eye. They were cute too, all seriousness and concentration on finishing the work.

I stood up because I was stiff and wanted to stretch my body. I felt my shirt come up above my belly button while I stretch. When I was done I found that my movements had caught the attention of them. "Y'all want to call it a day and go eat supper?" They smiled, Jake said, "Sure the packs already ate so I'll cook us something." I was shocked that he knew how to cook but nodded my head.

Justin walked to me and grabbed my hand, "Thanks for helping us today." I smiled, "No problem. I y'all ever need help I'll come and help." They nodded. Jacob grabbed my other hand and we all walked out.

We got to the kitchen and Jake started getting a bunch of items out. "What are you making?" Jake paused, "Do you like meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and mac 'n cheese?" I almost shrieked, "Of course, it's just like the best meal on the planet!!!!" They all laughed at my excitement over food. "May I help? I can make the mac 'n cheese." Jake looked up at me. "Sure. Jacob can make the table, Jack can peel the potatoes, and Justin can cut them. And I'll handle the meatloaf." We all got to work.

When I tasted the meatloaf I thought I was on cloud nine. "Oh my gosh. This is sooo good." Jake smiled proudly and we all dug in.

~~~~~~~

Daisy walks in and sees us. See gets something to drink and walks over to us. "So what were you all doing in the office for hours on end, all by yourselves," she asks wiggling her eyebrows at me. I blush bright read, "We were doing paperwork." She rolls her eyes at me then looks at the boys.

She was smiling but then it disappeared and I was confused why. "What's wrong Days?" The boys look concerned too. She ignores my question and instead asks the alphas, "Why don't y'all have marks? Brooklyn has y'all's but y'all don't have hers. Do y'all not want her mark? Y'all better not be not letting her mark you because that shows hat y'all her hers because she has y'all marks showing that she is y'all's. And that wouldn't be fair, that would actually be a little sexist."

"Are you done," Justin asks. She nods her head. Jacob says, "We're not stopping Brooklyn from marking us." Jack, "We marked her and then she was tired." Jake, "So we let her sleep and we are waiting until she is ready to mark us." When they finish they all turn to me. I blush and look down. "Do you not want to mark them yet Brook?" I looked up, "Yes I do but I would like to see and talk to my family first." She looks confused and aggravated, "Do you need to ask their permission or something because I could've sworn that you were old enough to make your own decisions."

I don't understand why she's making such a big deal out of this, but I had to defend myself. "No I don't need to ask permission. I just miss them and I've already been marked and I want them to know how things are going before I mark them. I want to mark them badly but I would like to see and visit my family first."

Days nods her head. "Oh ok. I'm sorry for making a big deal out of this. I just didn't know if something was going on. Maybe my brothers can plan a ball or a dance for both of the packs to come." I look at them. "That is actually a perfect idea. Will y'all please have a ball for the packs?" I push out my bottom lip to and to the pleading.

I could tell they were talking to each other in their heads. They all smirk and Jake answers for them. "We will plan a ball on two conditions." Daisy and I both squeal like girls. I nod my head, "Ok what are the conditions?" Jacob, "One, you stay with one of us the whole night." At first I didn't like this, but then I love being around them and they were doing something for me, so this wasn't that big a deal. "Ok." They nod. Justin, "Second, you mark us that night." Their eyes turn dark.

I blush but nod my head. "That's fine. Thank you guys so much!" I stand up to give them all a thank you kiss. Before Daisy leaves she tells me, "Tomorrow we are going shopping while they make the plans." I nod ok and she leaves and we finish our amazing meal.

~~~~~

I took a quick shower before I went to bed. When I stepped into the bedroom the alphas were already asleep. They work themselves to hard, Chloe said. Yes they do. I think I'll try to help them out more when I get the chance. They were in a circle like they usually were with a space for me in the middle. I climb in and Justin and Jacob reflectively wrap their arms around me. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

(Leader of the rogues pov)

I've planned for years to take down the four alpha pack. They were the strongest pack in the world and I wanted it. I've been spying on them. I distract them by sending some of the younger rouges to attack other packs and get information. On this last attack I've learned that the alphas have found their mate. It couldn't have been more perfect. I now knew the best way to defeat them, and there was not a thing in the world between me and my victory. I even had people working for me inside.

Now all I had to do was kidnap Brooklyn.

Cliff hanger I know but I didn't know what else to write. Love u guys. Quick question "any suggestions about what I could do next?" Thank y'all for taking the time to read this book. ☺️☺️