Sleepy

(AN AU WHERE THE SQUIP ISN'T AN ABUSIVE LIL SHIT THANK YOU)
'Jeremy, Michaels in the bathroom crying. I told you not to bring him to this party. I told you my calculations showed prominent signs of him being uncomfortable in this social setting. You didn't listen.'  The SQUIP had a look of "I told you so" written all over his face.
"W-well, I didn't want to go into this situation alone, is all. I shouldn't have abandoned him, but he got lost in the crowd! It totally wasn't my faul-"
'Yes, it was your fault. You need to go find him and apologize for your incompetent actions.' The SQUIP stood a little straighter, to show the gravity of Jeremy's foolish decision.
"Okay, okay, I get it. What I did back there wasn't cool. I'll go find him right now. Do you have any idea where he would be?"
'Well, according to my calculations, he should be on the second floor bathroom, since that one seems to be the biggest,' the SQUIP got a solemn look on his face. "If you can't find him before the party's over, his risk of suicide attempts will increase by 60% the chance of success if he chooses to do so will be at about 90%."
"Oh-oh my god." Jeremy stopped thinking to the SQUIP, and started screaming at the sea of drunken high schoolers. "MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" He noticed Rich was the only one in the mass of people that seemed to be completely sober. "Rich, I-I need to find Michael. Do you know where he could have gone?" Jeremy was a nervous wreck as tears began to escape from his eyes.
"Hey dude, calm down. Last time I saw him, he asked where the bathroom was. I told him it was on the second floor. Kid looked like he was gonna puke!"
"Okay, thank you!" Jeremy shoved people out of his way to sprint up the staircase until he found the bathroom door. He heard muffled sobs.
"Michael? Michael it's me, Jeremy!" He heard a muffled sobbing come to a stop.
"Why did you come back anyways? I thought you were just gonna find a jock to replace me."
Jeremy was taken aback by this. "What-I- NO! I would never! You're irreplaceable! I don't want to ever make you feel less than, which I did tonight, and I'm sorry.
He was interrupted by his thoughts.
"Okay, I get the nice sentiment of this, but it would be better if you asked to be let in."
"Can I come in?" Jeremy asked with sincerity in his voice.
"Yeah, sure. Hold up, I locked the door. I'll let you in." Michael wiped the tears off his face to let Jeremy in. As soon as the door opened, Jeremy threw himself onto Michael, with tears in his eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry - and I just wanted to - and I couldn't find you - and I got nervous - and - oh my god I'm so sorry," Jeremy couldn't put one coherent sentence together.
"Hey bro, it's no big deal. I just came up here to smoke, is all." Michael looked back at him with a smile.
"No, you didn't! I heard you crying through the door. I can tell you're upset. "
'Offer to drive him home. The probability of him saying yes is almost certain, and from there - well, I won't spoil it for you.'
Jeremy flushed a little at what could possibly happen, but obeyed the SQUIP's orders.
"H-hey, do you want a ride home? I know you don't like big parties like this."
Michael nodded, and Jeremy carried him out to the PT cruiser that was parked in front of the house. Jeremy drove Michael back to his place, before waving goodbye. But, before he could pull away, Michael grabbed his hand.
"Please don't go."
("What should I do?") Jeremy asked the SQUIP for some sort of decision.
"Well, you like Michael in a romantic sense, correct? The obvious thing to do from here would to be accept his invitation to stay."
"Okay, I can stay." Jeremy walked into Michael's house hand in hand with him. They sat in silence for awhile until Jeremy said,
"Do you wanna go play some Mario Kart? I know it always cheers you up."
Michael nodded, and together they went to his basement to play.
      After three different races, Jeremy had won each match.
"HA! There's another win for Player One! In you fa-" he looked over at his friend who sat in solemn silence, as he heard the Mario Kart theme play in the background. "A-are you okay? Please tell me you're okay." Jeremy didn't get a response, so he imminently tackled an emotionless Michael. "Please stop. You're scaring me." After that sentence, Jeremy felt Michael's soft and warm body quiver with grief and Michael's  tears fall quietly onto the back of his shirt.
"I-I thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore. I thought you would want to leave me forever for the populars. I was so a-afraid of being alone," Michael sobbed.
"Comfort him. Tell him it's going to be okay."
"Hey, hey," Jeremy said with a sweet and loving voice. "Look at me. I didn't leave you. I'm here. I wouldn't ever abandon you." He saw Michael flush a little and flash a smile at him.
"Go in for a kiss."
("WHAT I CANT KISS HIM I DON'T HAVE THE CONFIDENCE HE MIGHT NOT LIKE ME BACK OR-")
"Ugh, do I have to everything for you?" The SQUIP rolled its eyes and before he could register what was happening, Jeremy felt his lips on Michael's. "You're welcome" it smiled smugly.
   Jeremy was flustered and wanted to pull away from embarrassment, but before he could he felt Michael kissing back. It was at first a gentle and soft embrace that got more passionate as it progressed. Eventually, both ran out of breath and pulled away.
"Hey-" Jeremy gasped for breath a little, "you're an excellent kisser, did you know? Also you kinda taste like cinnamon."
Michael flushed a little bit. "You are too." He broke out into a smile from ear to ear. "By the way, thanks for saving me from that party back there. Otherwise none of this would have happened."
"Oh, believe me, it was my pleasure." Jeremy retorted.