'....Could you help me with Sasuke? Um, what I mean is if you could play the cupid between us.'

                 Naruto could still feel a pain like a Boltz has struck across his heart, leaving it shattered everywhere.

"Now that I think about it, you haven't been here so much lately, Naruto."

                  Naruto was drawn back to reality by Sakura.

"Yeah, I have been to a convention for a week for the company."

"Yikes, must be really tiring to work at a big company like that." Sakura shook her body as if she get goosebumps all over her body because of the many responsibilities he must take.

"Not to mention being the next CEO too."

"Don't worry about him. He can handle it, after all, that is how he had lived his life up until now."

                 Sasuke's voice wasn't giving away the feeling of sympathy, it was cold and almost like he was looking down on Naruto.

"Worry about yourself. How are you going to tell your mother about you being jobless? Don't become sick and vomit again."

"I won't." Sakura waved her hands at the remark. She remembered that day she has been kicked out of her job and come to see Sasuke. She was so stressed that she vomited here at the pub and Sasuke has to take her to the staff room for her to calm down.

                  Naruto looked at the two, they looked as though they were in their own little world. He was left out of their conversation and as much as he love the careful side of Sasuke, it pained him to see the two get along so well.

'Looks like I don't even need to play cupid for you guys, Sakura.'

"If you don't mind, you can come and work at our pharmacy or hospital. You are a medical graduate, aren't you?" Naruto suggested out of friendship.

"Why the hell would you say something you don't even know if she would be accepted! Do you think you can say whatever you want just because you are rich?!..."

                  Sakura almost jumped from her seat because of how Sasuke suddenly bellowed. She was lost for words, she has never seen Sasuke mad like he was now. More than that, she was confused as to why Sasuke was this mad because of Naruto's suggestion which wasn't that big of a deal.

"S-sorry, I was just trying to help." Naruto didn't dare to look anywhere but the table in front of him. He feels like all the gaze was setting at him and he can't help but feel humiliated.

'Shit! Shit, Sasuke! Why would you make him look so pained! Shit!'

                  Sasuke wanted to smack himself seeing how Naruto was looking right now. It wasn't his intention to yell like that but once he realize the words were already spoken. He doesn't know why he was so angry, so mad and frustrated at Naruto. But every time he sees how close Naruto was to Sakura and remembers how Naruto halted to touch his lips, it felt as if what Naruto has said to him had no value.

'Didn't you say you like me? Or do you like Sakura now?'

                  The question was asked repeatedly in Sasuke's mind but he can't bring himself to ask them out loud.