he sees you kissing another member

(Calum 21)

It was your 21st birthday party,  and you were very drunk. You don't know how it happened,  but you ended up on Ashton lap, in a heated make out session. His hands were on your back and yours around the back of his neck.

 You two were too occupied with what you were doing that you didn't notice your brother walk in, until his hands went around you and yanked you off. You turned around and saw anger in his eyes, that flicked between you and Ashton. You sheepishly looked over at Ashton who did the same to you.

"You two need to explain. Now" he growled.

(Michael 20)

You and Luke had been dating secretly for just over a year now. No one knew, not even the fans. They didn't expect it, they only thought you two were best friends.

You and Luke were 'alone' in your house and you two were in your room. You weren't doing anything sexual, you two were actually watching 'Supernatural'.

"Luke, C'mon.  Dean is totally hot as a demon" you argued. Luke laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, demon Sam was the best"  he said. You gasped in fake shock.

"How dare you!" You laughed.  He joined in.

After about ten minutes of this argument,  Luke just sighed.

"Fine! Demon Dean is better!" He said.

"YAY! " You laughed.  Luke smiled and leaned down to kiss you. It was only a small peck, but at that exact time Michael pushed through the door.

"I FUCKING THOUGHT I RECOGNISED YOUR VOICE LUKE" he yelled. You both pulled away and turned to Michael. "Oh, and demon Sam was the best fight me" Michael said, leaving  the room.

(Ashton 20)

You don't know why but it was just you and Calum in your room. You two were joking around and throwing pillows at each other. One hit you in your chest and you fell onto your bed and Calum followed,  pinning you to the bed with his legs.

"Tickle fight!" He laughed,  digging his fingers in your side. You laughed loudly.

"AAAAAHHHHHH CALUM!" You laughed. He stopped which made you look up. He was very close to your face, a goofy smile on his face.

"My god...you're beautiful" he whispered. You blushed and faced your head to the side. His hands came up and guided your face back to meet his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. You nodded and both of you leaned in. Your lips met and everything became silent,  like you were underwater. Until your bedroom door opened and Ashton walked in.

He stood there, shocked. You two didn't notice until he cleared his throat behind you. You shot up, Calum toppling off onto the floor with a thud. Your face was red, embarrassed.

"I'll leave you two to it" he said, backing out the room.

(Luke 19)

It was obvious that you and Michael liked each other, everyone could see it, apart from you two. 

You, Michael, Luke,  Calum and Ashton where at a fayre and the sun was starting to set. Where this fayre was put, it was by the beach, so you could see the sea front.

You and Michael decided to split away from the group and walked down the parade of sea front shops alone (or so you two thought).

You looked into a shop window and saw little shells in loads of different colours.

"Look Mikey! They're beautiful " you said, catching Michaels attention.

"Not as beautiful as you" he mumbled so you couldn't hear.

You kept walking, until you walked down to the waters edge. You took off your shoes and walked in till your feet were covered. You laughed and looked over at Michael who had done the same thing next to you. You saw how beautiful he looked in the sunsets colours and fell in love even more. He got closer to you until  there was hardly any space between you two.

"You look beautiful tonight" he said, smiling nervously. You blushed.

"Thank you Mikey" you whispered. He held your chin up and smiled softly.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. You nodded and he leaned in and softly, pressing your lips to his. Sparks flew as the kiss happened. Soon enough,  you two parted. You heard a wolf whistle from the beach and saw Luke, smiling.

"Finally! " He gushed, walking away. You two laughed and walked up to the group.