Amnesia (JUST LUKE)

(Luke 19)

*you're dating Calum in this one*

You were in hospital. You got into an accident at your work which involved you hitting your head pretty hard. The doctors knew you would loose some memory,  but they didn't know how much.

You felt weird when you woke up after three days, your eyes burned and you felt light headed. A bright light hurt your eyes as you slowly opened them, greeted by your mum and a random man with blonde curly hair.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake! " your mum said, smiling, along with the man beside her. You groaned and looked around. Another boy was there, he was tanned and had tattoos.

"Who are they?" You croaked to your mum. Both the men's faces dropped.  The blonde man spoke up.

"I'm your brother  (y/n)... Luke?" He sounded desperate. The name didn't ring any bells.

"Sorry...I just don't remember you... Luke" You said, his name felt weird to you. Luke burst into tears and ran out the room.

"Calum, go find him" your mum said and the other man left.

"Who's Calum? " you asked.  Your mum looked sad.

"He's your boyfriend love, you've been going out for two years. He just went out the room" she said. You felt shocked. 

"I feel so bad, I can't remember them!" You freaked.

"Don't worry, you'll remember soon enough " your mum hugged you. You didn't hear her whisper "I hope".