Another Band Member See's You're Cuts/Scars (LUKE)

*COULD BE TRIGGERING*

(Luke 14)

Calum

You felt like you were worthless. You felt as if you were just a burden in your brothers, and other people's, life. You told no one that you had started cutting, thinking that they would hate you even more. One day, when you thought you were alone, you walked down into your kitchen in a short sleeved shirt and some shorts, a thing you hadn't done in months. Your cuts on your arm were visible. You walked into the kitchen, and straight into Calum. Your eye's widened and your arms went behind your back. He stumbled back slightly.

" Oh sorry, (y/n). I'm looking after you for the morning. I- What's behind your back?" he asked, thinking you had stole something. You looked around franticly for something.

" Uh n-nothing Cal... I'm gonna go back upstairs and get change" You said tuning back around quickly and walking back upstairs. When you turned around Calum got a good view of your arms. His heart stopped when he saw the cuts. He watched you run back upstairs and heard your door slam. You slid down your door, your heart beating fast.

" Maybe he didn't see.. oh god I hope he didn't!" you said quietly to yourself. You got up and found a big jumper and put it on. Not long after that, your heard Calum knock on your door. You breathed in and opened the door.

" What's up?" you asked, trying to act normally. You knew from the look on his face that he saw. That's when you broke down, going to his arms and crying. He held you tightly, stroking your hair gently. He picked you up and brought you into your room. He made you tell him why. You talked for hours, showing him them properly.

" (Y/n) I'm going to have to tell Luke" Calum said. You nodded slowly, and as if on queue, Luke opened the front door and called out.

" I'm back!" he said. Calum looked at you then got up and walked out to talked to Luke. You sat be yourself for half an hour before Luke came into your room, crying. He ran to you and engulfed you in a bone crushing hug.

" You're not worthless. You mean so much to all of us. We're going to help you. Please , try and stop, for me... for us" he said. You nodded.

" Thank you" he said. " Stay strong."