Chapter 1: Going back,.....

(So I did give y'all a preview for part two. I will keep my preview part coming but this will be the start of the sequel....Y'all can have two books in one I guess because I got messed up)

YN's POV (2 weeks Later)

Here I go about to leave for L.A. nothing is the same and it never will be I can't even go back to being the same Yn I was and Kari will forever be fatherless. I can't believe someone was so cruel and so heartless to do what they did. This is breaking my heart that I haven't told Kari but it's so hard to tell him he misses his dad so much and what will he do if he finds out this has happened. I shake my head to get the thoughts out and I continue to walk through the airport crying. Kari is with Rayan getting something to eat so Kari doesn't see me crying.
I am just to upset to even think straight and Chresanto knows this so he helps me walk. I feel myself sit down and then I try to breathe but I can't it's so hard to think straight. I wipe my tears as I hear Kari's loud giggles approach me and then Chresanto pulls me up. Rayan is patting my shoulder and holding Kari also.
"Yn it's ok calm down" Ray sighs
"You try dealing with your wife being on life support and then you come tell me it's ok!" I yell
"Yn your anger" Roc says
"Go to hell!" I yell
The lady calls our flight to board and I take Kari from Rayan and get on the plane. Chres and Rayan have the bags and I never said I wasn't going to help but the assumed I wasn't so I don't help them. When I get on I take my seat in C8 and I sit Kari next to me in C9. He stares out the window and so do I until I see someone walk past me. Then they turn around and sit, I've seen him before I'm just not sure where. His hair is brownish blonde and he has a tattoo on his wrist.
I shrug but then I realize who it is but, I don't bother opening my mouth because I don't want Rayan and Chresanto to find out. So I don't say a word I just pull out my phone and get on instagram.