Chapter 23:Try for me

Yn's POV

He's strange very strange. I like it though he seems like a misfit. I love his weirdness he reminds me of Jacob a little bit but it's cute. Jacob if funny and at the same time he can comfort ME.
"Yn are you ready?" The doctor pops his head in
"Uh Um yeah" I shrug
"Ok your clothes are all folded neatly in that chair"
He smiles and leaves. Then Jacob walks out behind him. I know I don't remember what Jacob looks like but I do remember what I went threw with him. I love him and I will do my best to remember it all from day one. I can imagine he probably did do this to me but I'm not sure if I deserved it or not.
I want to just go home so I get dressed. As I put on my chuck Taylor Jacob comes inside and smiles at me.
"Ready?" He ask
He walks over to me and kisses me. I smile on his lips and nod. We slowly leave and walk to the door. Then the door opens and my foster dad walks up.
"Hey dad!" I hug him
"Yn I'm so sorry but your mom is taking you back to the Bronx" He sighs
"What!?. I'm not going with her!" I yell
"You have to your not legally an adult yet!" He sighs
I grab onto Jacob tightly and I let the tears fall. He looks at me then let's go. I look up at him and cry and I try to hug him but he pushes me away.
"No need to cry Yn" Jacob sighs
"Baby I don't want to leave!" I cry
"I'm sorry Yn....but I'll write to you EVERYTIME I can" He smiles
Then my real mother walks in. She smiles like the evil witch she is and then grabs my arm and leads me away.
"Oh Yn....You still have clothes at my house so you don't need to pack just get on the plane" She smiles
"Mhm....whatever" I shrug

Jacob's POV (2 Months Later)

"Hey Brianna!" I hug and kiss my baby
"Hey babe...." She smiles
I got over Yn faster than I thought I would. In fact I got over Yn in 3 weeks. All it took was a little getting out more. Even though Roc says I'm wrong because I know Yn will be back I don't really care. I can't wait until Yn and Kari come back so I can see my baby boy. Yn ON the OTHER hand.
I want to see her but I'm with Brianna now and, Yn will have to except that it's just tough luck for her.