Chapter 1:Yn's first day

Yn's POV

I'd like to know why school starts at 8:45!?. Secondly I'd like to know why I have to leave at 7:15!?. It doesn't even matter. My parents are on my nerves and somebody about to die.

"Yn are you ready?" Dad calls

"Yeah I'm coming don't get your thongs twisted!" I shouted

"Excuse me!?" He yells

Dad is a thug and so is mom. I actually found out everyone calls dad Tyga for some odd reason. Mom is a great dancer she can twerk and all and her butt big. I think it's fake though but don't ask me I can't tell.

"Come on!!" Mom yells

I run out of my room and downstairs my headphones in my ears and chief keep blasting. I walk out and open the garage. It reveals my all black Lamborghini. I smile at it this car is my pride and joy the last gift my real dad ever got me.

I jump into the beautiful black leather drivers seat and sit. Smiling as I turn my baby on He purrs like a silky black cat. I drive off speeds as fast as I need. Until I finally reach the stupid smart kid school. As I drive into the parking lot everybody turns their head and looks at me. I smirk at myself they act like they never seen a car before.

Princeton's POV

I walked up to the building to find everyone turned looking at a all black Lamborghini. I wonder who is driving that?. Oh well doesn't-Who is she!?. The girl that parked and stepped out of that car is beautiful. Her long brown hair flowing in the wind. Her shortness is perfect. Her bright hazel eyes glow in the sun. She is beautiful but she seems like a thug.

I walk into the building where I see Rayan, and Chresanto but I call them Ray and Roc.

"Wssup Jacob" Ray daps me

"Ayo I know you saw the new girl" I smile

"She Iight" Roc smirks

"Bruh she's hot" Ray and I laugh......