Episode 47~ FRIENDSHIP??

( Chandni's P

( Chandni's P.O.V )

Someone came near  me, I was attentively drawing designs .. He secretly came behind me and put a card on my table, I was taking papers and held the card , then got surprised . It was a beautiful card , I was thinking who would do this! I looked around and found Sameer smiling at me . I stood up .

Me: "sir!! You??"

Sameer: "yeah Nandini!! I want to say you something!!! I ... I!!"

Me: "yes ?? please tell me!!"

Sameer: "since a long time me and you... I mean we started to know each other!! and I think, we shouldn't keep our relationship between only a boss and an employee ..so I've decided!!"

Sameer was hesitating, and my heartbeat was getting faster ..

Sameer: "I ... I ..wanna make friendship with u!!" (he looked at me with sparkling eyes)

Me: "haan?? :O "

Sameer: "sorry, have I said something wrong?"

I nodded.
Sameer: (extended his hands) "let's be friends?"

Me: "haan!! sure!!! " (happily)

I'm very happy!! So what that he offered me  only friendship? dosti hi pyaar ka pahla kadam hoti hai !   [friendship is the first step of love ]

I was smiling too much looking at him, he smiled also .

  .............

 Aliza came and  called Sameer .Sameer stood behind Chandni and gestured Aliza through eyes to  do the work which he requested her to do! Chandni entered into Aliza's cabin and was keeping the files in order .  Aliza was very fond of Sameer, she kept his every words .
 .
Aliza: "alright Nandini! listen, I've something to say you! "

she looked at Sameer , he was signing her all the best .

Aliza: "Nandini!! I'm sorry ..for whichever i said to you yesterday!!"

Chandni: "what are you saying ma'am!! I didn't even remember that  now.. You were so tensed that time! And that was normal in that situation !".

Aliza smiled and Sameer felt relieved.

{at evening}
Aliza: "Sameer!! I've a surprise for you!! "

Sameer: " what surprise Aliza? "

Aliza covered his eyes , held his hands  and dragged him towards a cabin , then told him to open his eyes . Guess what? Sameer got shocked and overwhelmed seeing his childhood friend Jiya . He immediately hugged her .

Sameer: "Jia!!  You are so mean!! remember, when we met last time at the disco ? Then you got disappeared with your boyfriend!" (he said making faces)