EPISODE 43 (another special)

The rain was falling down ... Chandni stood up n stepped outside , she extended her hands n closed her eyes to feel the beauty of the rain .. Sameer was coming to her slowly slowly , he touched her shoulder, Chandni moved towards him .. They started dancing slowly slowly .

"dheere dheere se meri zindagi me ana ...  dheere dheere se mere dil ko churana ....
tum se pyaar hume hai kitna jan-e-jana  ..tumse milkar tumko hai batana... "

They were getting romantic . Chandni was leaving, but Sameer caught her hands n pulled her towards him . Both's bodies were completely wet ,
Sameer & Chandni were lost in each other's eyes ... Sameer removed Chandni's wet hairs from her face . He touched her face . Chandni was staring at her .. They were thirsty for love in the heavy rainfall . 

(BG tune)
"jabse tujhe dekha dil ko koi aram rani . .. mere hotho pe ek tere siwa koi nam nahi.. apna bhi haal tumhare jaisa hai saajan ..bas yaad tujhe karti hoon aur koi kaam nahi  .ban gaya hoon main tera deewana .
dheere dheere se dil ko churana......"

Sameer went closer to her wet lips, Chandni's heart beat was getting faster and kissed . They both closed their eyes ... ...which was making them thirsty , they drank the rain's drop which was on their lips .

suddenly another thunder occurred and Chandni hugged him ... after a few seconds, Chandni came in sense n realized she was just dreaming  ..nothing happened between them.  they  were standing in rains. They both were uncomfortable . some feelings grew in Chandni's heart , that she might have start loving him ...  .

Sameer : (looking into her eyes) "what happened?  Thik ho na tum hmm? "

Chandni looked at his eyes.
Sameer : "dont worry, I'm here na" (hugging back)

Chandni was staring at his eyes . Sameer couldn't tolerate .

Sameer: "oh shit!! look at ourselves !! yeh barish me enjoy karne ki chakkar me poore bheeg gaye!!"

Chandni : "par hum kapre toh sukha saktey hai..."

they arranged a bonfire n sat next to it . Sameer was busy in making himself  and his clothes warm . Chandni was staring him .

Sameer: "waise tumhe barish bohut acchi lagti hai na?? u know now I also feel it's very wonderful  !"

Chandni: "matlab apko barish pasand nahi thi??"

Sameer nodded .
suddenly they heard some owls sound . Chandni & Sameer thought it could be any wild animal , but some wild bats came there, n started to fly upon them , they were making dangerous noise n wanted to attack them.

Sameer: "oh my god!! bats!! yeh toh maine sref Hollywood movies me hi dekha hai.yeh real life me bhi hote hai kya??"

Chandni: "haan ..jungle hai toh yesab rahenge na ..par ap please tension mat lijiye ..relax!!"

Sameer: "how can I be relaxed?? yehi itna dangerous jungle hai ki kabhi bhoot, kabhi wolf, aur kabhi yeh bats arehai pata nahi aur kya kya hoga?? vampire, zombi, rakshas, chudail bhi ayenge hume marne ke liye!!"

Chandni: (held him) "don't worry!! kuch nahi hoga baba..main hoon na hmm? :-) "

Sameer looked at her n felt some peace to see her eyes.
when the bats were about to attack, they started to run holding each other's hands . They reached near a river , n Chandni advised to sit under a big tree at the riverside . that's how they won't get wet n it's a safe place . They  felt the natural peaceful air of the water of river.

They sat under the tree, n after a while,  they got asleep n kept head on each other's shoulder
It was 6 am at morning.. Chandni got awake when sunshine reflected on her face, rain was stopped, She looked up n became surprised ....  She saw she was lying on Sameer's lap . she immediately got up . she looked at him n stared him with dreamy eyes, because he was looking too much cute like a little baby while sleeping . Chandni smiled . the bright rays of sun fell on his eyes, kept her hand on Sameer's eyes to cover . Sameer felt the touch n he happily held her hand, she was surprised n tried to take away her hand, but Sameer was holding tightly n he got awake . He was shocked to see her, actually he had forgotten about everything for a moment.

Sameer: "tum?? tum yaha is waqt mere kamre me kya karreho? please let me sleep ..don't tell koi kam hai!!"

Chandni: "arey zara palat ke dekhiye ap kaha hai !! yeh apka rajmahal nahi hai ..dekhiye ap per ki neeche hai aur aspas jungle!!"

Sameer: "whattt?? "

he looked around n got up , then he saw he was holding her hand, he immediately left it.

Sameer: "ohoo !! toh kal rat hum yehi the?? nahi laut paye?? tum aur main yehi eksath???  "

Chandni looked down .

Sameer: "Ab mujhe fresh hona hai kya karoon?? "

Chandni: "yaha toh kahi washroom nahi milega"

Sameer: "toh kya karoo??"

Chandni: "control nahi hota hai to jungle me koi corner pe ja sakte ho!!"

Sameer: "WWHHHHAAATT??? " (jaws dropped)

Chandni: "aise hi gao wale " (she burst out in laughter)

Sameer was making face .

Chandni : "is nadi ki pani hum use kar sakte hai!!"

Sameer: "eww!! it's so dirty, polluted!!  "

Chandni: "gaon ke log yehi polluted water hi use karte hai .. sabke pas kya ability hai ap jaise mineral water use karne ki?? yehi pani inlogo ke liye gangajal ka saman hai!!"

Sameer surprisingly looked at her . Chandni stepped towards the river, n sat down at the bank  ..She took water in her hand n washed her face, Sameer sat next to her , n did the same like her .. Chandni was closing her eyes, she was very religious so she started to pray . She put her hands together n said "Om navashivay" , Sameer also did it n tried to utter, "Om na.." he got stucked, as he didn't have ideas about religion n rituals . Chandni heard his stammering voice n opened her eyes, she saw he was trying to imitate her , She smiled .
.

.
How are you feeling?? Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!! :-)