16

luke smiled as he walked beside michael, holding onto his arm.

they didn't do anything after calum and ashton left. they kinda ruined the moment.

"we only have one week left." michael said softly as they walked down the bank. the sun was setting and the wind was blowing just right.

"yeah, but we both live in sydney. it's not like we're never gonna see each other." luke said.

"yeah, i know, but i'm gonna miss this place. i'm gonna miss the lake, and our little hiding spots." michael laughed, and luke smiled up at him.

"we can find new ones. don't worry," luke said, kissing michael's shoulder softly.

the older boy leaned down and kissed luke's head.

"besides, if you come over, we're going to have to find hiding spots. my brothers don't know that i'm gay, and i'm not ready to tell them yet," luke said, and michael smiled.

"there's something really sexy about sneaking around, you know?" michael said, and luke smirked, looking up at michael.

"we'll have to try it out."

-

luke stepped into the tent a little after 10 o'clock. he had just gotten done with his shower, and was about ready to lay down for bed.

"where's luke?" he heard ashton's voice say, but he wasn't in the tent.

luke slipped on his vans, and walked out, but they weren't there either.

"um. he's in the shower but he said he was going to bed as soon as he got out. i don't really want him there anyway." he heard michael's voice say.

luke walked around behind the tent and saw the three guys with cases of beer in their hands.

"where?" luke asked.

michael sighed, and looked back at luke.

"us and some other guys are gonna go down to the lake and drink. we always do it the last week, but i don't want you around those guys, especially when they're drunk." michael told him, and luke pouted.

"i wanna go. i'll be careful." luke said, and michael looked down at him.

"are you sure, luke?" michael asked, "i'm gonna keep an eye on you, but you've gotta watch out for yourself too, okay?"

"i'm sure. let's go." luke said, and grabbed michael's hand.