14

dear luke and mike. we are staying in calums tent tonight. you guys can have this one.
- ash and cal

luke smiled a little as michael sat down the note that was left on ashton's bed.

"well, baby. it's just you and me tonight." michael said, raising his eyebrows in a way that made luke giggle.

"i'm sleepy." luke whined as he sat down on the bed. michael kneeled down in front of luke so the younger boy was looking down at him.

"well, i'd help you into bed, but we still have one more thing to do tonight." michael said, and luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"the counselors are setting off fireworks, and i don't want to go into the crowd, so i figured we could watch from far away. just you and me." michael said.

luke smiled and nodded as michael tied his shoes back on his feet for him.

"it's a little cold tonight, so here." michael said, and helped luke into a sweatshirt.

michael jumped out of the tent, and turned his back to luke.

"let's go, luke." michael said, and the blond boy jumped on michael's back before he started walking.

luke's legs wrapped around michael's waist as he walked.

"you're so good to me." luke cooed and kissed michael's cheek as the older boy gave him a piggy back ride.

"i know," michael gushed, and leaned back, getting a kiss on the side of his mouth from luke.

michael sat down on the top of a hill, letting luke sit down in his lap.

"aw they're so pretty." luke whispered as the pink fireworks exploded in the sky, changing color on the way down.

michael reached up, and ran a hand through luke's hair, causing luke to lay on his shoulder.

luke reached up as a golden firework exploded as if he was trying to catch it. he sleepily dropped his hand as it faded out.

"tell me you'll be mine.." michael whispered.

"i already am."