Chapter 1: Shiro-san?!

My father, a blue-haired bishounen works in the military as one of the most promising Generals in this century, as he was often praised by his peers

My father, a blue-haired bishounen works in the military as one of the most promising Generals in this century, as he was often praised by his peers. He rarely comes home due to his line of work and would bring us gifts whenever he comes back.

"Everyone, I've prepared breakfast for all of you. Hurry and eat it, before it gets cold," My mother ushered us to the table that was filled with a variety of foods that immediately made us salivate at sight. We quickly gobbled down the food, leaving me, my brother and my father to groan.

My blue-haired brother weakly groaned and tried to take a cookie from a jar, and collapsed on the floor.

My mother, a white-haired woman lightly laughed at us as she began to bake pastries to sell for our bakery. She then told us to take a shower and change quickly for school. My brother and I then ran and raced each other to see who can run upstairs and downstairs faster. Well, let's just say that I was always the winner. I smirked in victory, while my brother panted and leaned on the railing of the stairs.

"Erika and Ichirou you must go to school now, or else you'll be late," my mother gave us our bags and bento, as we walked down the path to Ichirou's school.

We then arrived, and he immediately ran and greeted his friends. I then slowly walked to Kunugigaoka High, humming a tune as I watched the sakura petals floating in the wind, my eyes suddenly met with the eyes of a red-haired boy. Flustered, I turned my head quickly and fast walked to the main building, whispers and love-struck sighs filled the hallway as I strolled to Class A while keeping my head down.

"*Mite Mite! It's Akagi-sama!"

"Look how graceful she looks when she walks."

"Ugh, she isn't that beautiful."

"Yeah! She just looks down on us!"

"She looks like an angel, how I wish I can be like her!"

I opened my classroom door and sat on my seat that is right next to one of the five virtuosos, Ren Sakakibara.

"My, my Akagi-san you look beautiful as always." He then complimented me as I ignored his disgusting "flirtatious" sentence. I read one of my books when suddenly it was taken.

"Ara Ara, are you trying to insult us Akagi-san?" She asked as she tried to intimidate me.

"What's this? Takekurabe? Oh well, you can have this disgusting book back if you beg for it." She smirked. I kept my anger inside and just snatched the book back so fast that she didn't even realize it.

"What the? Since when did you get the book? Did your dirty hand touch me while grabbing it?!" She shrieked loudly.

"Hirano-san, please lower your voice when class is about to start," Gakushuu said as he looked at her. She profusely sweated when everybody in the class was staring daggers at her, she hurried to her seat and sat down quietly. The teacher came in, and class has started.

~Timeskip to Lunch~

'I'm so hungry!' I grabbed my bento as I headed out quickly to my secret area that is near Class E's building and the main campus. 'Itadakimasu' I ate my bento silently as I read my book and studied diligently.

"Oh, what did I just come across to?" A voice suddenly peeped out. I dropped my book when I saw a red-haired person towered over me, smirking mischievously.

"A-ano, p-please don't tell anyone I'm here!" I pleaded.

"And why should I?"

"B-because... I just have a reason, okay!" I weakly protested. A loud crack suddenly appeared above me, "Watch out!" He shouted and pushed me out of the way, the place where I sat laid a huge branch.

"Arigatou." I murmured quietly. I then realized our position as he was hovering above me with his hands on my sides, 'Oi oi, what is this positioning! Don't tell me it's gonna be one of those shoujo scenes where they kiss?!' I blushed profusely. 'Iya ya, I don't think he would do such a thing. Unless... he is a pervert!' As my mind whirled with unimaginable scenes that could happen, I had forgotten he was still hovering over me. I rolled over to the side and quietly untangled grass and twigs from my hair as he stood up.

"A-ano, are you okay mister?" I stammered.

"Are you that worried about me shiro-san?" He smirked.

"Sh-shiro-san?! Now wait just a minute mister一" He interrupted. "No! Don't tell me. Are you in love with me shiro-san?"

"Excuse me?!!! Who said about me falling love with you!" I blushed furiously.

"Now now don't get too work up shiro-san, I'm just teasing you." He chuckled. I then realized the time, I packed up my bento and my book and headed down to the main building.

"By the way shiro-san, the name's Karma Akabane pleased to meet you!" He hollered as he walked back to the Class E building.

"U-uh my name's Erika Akagi," I muttered quietly to myself as I looked at his back.

OVA:

"Karma-kun, you looked like you're happy for some reason," Nagisa questioned.

"Is is that bad for me to be happy?" Karma remarked.

"No. It's just that whenever you're happy... things happen."

"Oh well, it's just that I think I found someone to play around with." He grinned.

________________________

*Mite Mite = Look look!          

_______________________

Author-chan here, it's my very first time to create a fanfiction between my OC's and an already existing character. I hope you enjoy this chapter!