CHAP 7: The Knight-mare

4-29-17, 12:07 pm
HOLA MY DOODS!!!i'm sorry about not updating yesterday I was busy like really busy and then I went out to dinner but today happy memorial day and I'm going to ...update right now.....!Paps:WHEN I SAY THE WORD!IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE!
Sans:that uh...doesn't look very activated.
Paps:BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO DO IT!!
Me:just do it already Paps(don't let your dreams be dreams ,and just do it)!the readers wanna read this(I think...right..?)!
Sans: i'll press it.*Presses the big red button.'ME:NO NOT THAT...oh...I guess it was that one...well like always I will c all yee dudes...at the end of the chapter.bah bOi!
Frisk's POV:
DREAM START~ I woke up in a dark room .I was scared so I called for help,"Sans..." I softly cried,"but nobody came" said a creepy voice."who are you?" I asked nervously."Names aren't important.But if you must know...I'm Chara,and let's just say I'm someone you'll be seeing VERY often...but I didn't come here to chitchat."she said in a loud serious tone."So you decided to join the losing side,eh.."Chara continued with an evil chuckle."...well, I came here to show you what happens to those who go against me ,in this case what I'll do to your friends..or more like what YOU will do to your friends."Chara threatened continuing her evil laugh.I felt my heart almost stop when suddenly I was somewhere new.I looked around to see that I was now on a snowy battlefield,piles of dust and blood everywhere. I saw my friends injured all around me, but some still fighting hard. I was so focused on my friends,I didn't notice someone coming at me with a sword at full speed .I didn't have enough time to block it so I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the pain I would endure,but it never came. Sans had teleported in front of me and took the monster down.He turned around and looked at me,"You've gotta pay more attention ,you rattled my bones there ,princess .I thought you were going to die-"he stopped midsentence as he looked down with a look of fear on his face.I wondered what had made him look down ,so I followed his gaze and gasped."...no...no...Sans no..."I cried lowly to Sans with a shaky voice."Heh I guess I just wasn't good enough ,welp I hope you're happy now,princess..."he said with the Schagrin a sword had been pierced through his armor ....and I was holding the sword."NO!SANS!NO! I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to,...I love you,"I said the last part as I cried into his shoulder."S-sans. . . ?"I continue to cry as I hold him..as he slowly turns to dust I thought I feel the same way for you...prin...cess..."he said faintly as he had fully turned to dust and I was left there crying ,holding onto the only thing that was left of him...his jacket.."Sans...Sans...I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."I whimpered."You have to fight chara's influence,my child.None of this is real,she's just trying to scare you...Frisk, you have to stay determined ,you are only hope..."a glitchy voice said in my head before fading."W-Wait!WHO ARE YOU!?!" I attempted to yell to the voice."my name is..."but the voice ,who I assumed was a male ,was interrupted by a familiar voice"Kiddo?KID!Wake up!W-wake up!"it was Sans!... and he was alive"S-Sans...?"I whisper before waking up...

HOLA MY DOODS!!! I hope you guys like the chapter today!!I told you it was an important one ,and it's so important and at this point, I kind a want to update the next chapter because it feels like this one wasn't long enough...so I might update again later!! If I don't it's because I'm trying to read some of the books I've been adding to my Queue,I have a problem that I add these books and I'm like "I want to read that!"and I find the other box and I add like 20 more and then I don't know which one to read! But enough of that I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter if I decide that I want to take the time to update again later..like always...I WILL C ALL YEE DOODS??IN THE NEXT CHAP!!bah bOi!
ADIOS MY DOODS!!!HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY MY DOODS!!!! Here's some cake!!!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆
784 words!!!