CHAP 4:uno-fish-shal meeting

4-24-17
HOLA MY DOODS!!!!Here's the new chapter for today ,!!I might add two chaps to make this one ,because this is technically chapter 6 but it's kind of short ,at least it looks like that handwritten so I might add chapter 7 to it.I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and I will see all yee dudes at the end of the chapter.bah bOi!!
Sans POV:
"I don't know why but I don't think it's a good idea to reveal my identity to her yet .it's not that I don't trust her ,it's just..."my thoughts were interrupted by a too familiar face as I opened the entrance. one thing was going through my mind and out my mouth,"shit."I said low .As soon as I heard what she said I looked over to frisk.she was 'frozen' from fear(sorry I know it's supposed to be serious.XD).I took a glance at the fish person ,known as Undyne the undying, then back to frisk.my fear took over me and I was focused 'soul'ley(sooo snowy...XD)on one thing only. protect frisk.I teleported over to frisk and stood protectively in front of her .I wouldn't let anyone or anything later hand on frisk. from that moment I knew how much danger she would be in ,she became my top priority."Undyne ,don't." I challenged her. Look bonehead, just step aside to make my job easier. unless you care to explain why you brought this THING here ,we already have the whole Royal guard on us-","only the ones that are still loyal to Asgore ,which isn't a lot."I interrupted her."Numbers don't matter! it's still the Royal guard .if you don't remember, I was the LEADER of the Royal guard-","The best" I interrupted her again" you were the reason why the Royal guard had HOPE.Without you ,what are they?"I added.she sighs" I see what you are getting at,and I know that .we made his rebellion because we were against Asgore's way of killing innocent children for our escape. But we don't have the time to babysit one of them!"Undyne argued."but the only way to keep Asgore from killing these humans is to keep them away from him .these young humans can't protect themselves. we didn't get the chance to help save them and what happened to them,eh?but this time we CAN help.we can-no, I can-no, I WILL protect her.Because like you were saying ,you guys don't have the time to watch over her ,but I do...so what do you say?"I asked ,hoping she would agree."Ughh"she sighs"FINE!But she's YOUR responsibility!"Undyne said, finally giving in .I look back at Frisk and signal to her that it was all right to come out .she nervously and cautiously stepped out from behind me .I hadn't realize she had been holding onto my hand for dear life the whole time.it was so cute and relieving how much she trusted ,me even though she doesn't even know me."I wouldn't have it any other way." I agreed."all right ,you can start by showing her around ,teaching her the ropes ,introduce her to everyone .and, frisk was it? I'm sorry to say ,but we don't have any extra room for you .so I feel bad for you ,cause since your this bone head's problem and responsibility ,you got to stay with him .OK?"Undyne told frisk."O-Okay, that's fine,thank you."she obliged."no problem ,see you later punk.Bone head."she nodded to me and left us alone."welp kiddo,let's get out of the cold so you don't get' chilled to the bone'.first, I'll introduce you to my brother ,papyrus. he's never seen a human before ,so it would be 'ice'.don't get rattled when you meet him ,he just has a VERY loud voice.He's a pretty 'cool' dude to 'snow', 'tibia' honest."I joked. she tried ,but failed to keep her laughter in and burst out into a laughing fit."OK,let's go!" Frisk said as I helped her up.

HOLA MY DOODS!!!!!!how do you guys like that chapter today?!?I hope you liked it I think this is a good place to stop all update again tomorrow .you'll meet special someone that you won't.....'spaghet-'about...hmmmm??😏😎✌️🍝
So thank you guys all for reading and I will see all of yee DOODS in the next one.bah bOi!!!!

ADIOS MY DOODS!!!!!!!
748 words