We drove to the house and rang the bell.

Liam opened the door and immediately smiled on both of us. He is really the sweetest. I wonder if he ever tells his problem. Share them. Because i know a little that he has went through too much. Yet he always care about others. I think he still has mysteries within to be solved and i know that Zayn is also aware of that. He just don't push him. He will know about it when Liam is ready to tell him all of it.

As soon as we were inside Zayn literally hugged Liam so close that it swelled my heart. Zayn has never found love and always made those throwing up expressions on couples. Yet he is here kissing Liam with all of his love. Liam really is something, he changed him so much. I hope he is aware of that.

"Okay now, enough. Get a room." The Irish accent said.

Liam had a crimson shade on his cheeks, looking down smiling to himself. While Zayn only put his arms around his waist and jerked him even closer and kissed him again. Pulling away slightly, still having an arm around his waist and looked at us with a smug look on his face.

Gosh they are gross and i miss Haz.

"Okay back to, 'why we are here'." i said.

"Yeassss" Zayn said excitedly.

"Okay gentleman and leprechaun." Zayn said while Niall squinted at him.

"We are presenting you the plan to get Nosh and Larry on track again." I said dramatically.

"That is? " Liam said with puckered face.

"Louis and Niall will fake date." Zayn said.

Liam shook his head as if he was already expecting something stupid from us brothers. While Niall just sat there wide eyed.

"Fake date. It will be for not more than 2-3 days as i know Harry does things faster, just except talking." Zayn spoke again and clarified.

"That is not gonna happen. All your plans always messes up things more." Liam said.

"Actually i am in, as far as Josh will confess and ask me out." Niall blushed.

"Oh no, No i am not gonna be a part in this. Not this time." Liam said getting up.

Before he could move Zayn grabbed him by his wrist and sat him on his lap holding his hips tightly from behind not letting him go ignoring his squirms and struggles.

"you ain't going anywhere

"you ain't going anywhere. Babe, think about it. Harry is very envious  kind of person. He doesn't like to share people, you know right? Once you were always talking to a girl you befriended for your project and he got all worked up on it. You told me yourself right? So this time it's no exception. This will go alright. Just careful steps and your support?" Zayn said soothingly to him.

"If something bad happens, you guys are gonna regret then." Liam sighs but nods anyway.

"Yayyy. Means i will get to see a Hot and jealous Josh." Niall said not so quietly and we chuckled at his eagerness.

"I just have to get him back, now that Luke is out of picture." I said.

But i wanted to talk to Liam about all his reserved nature and secretive self talks he does sometimes. Soon maybe.

While Zayn got up to go to the washroom and Niall went to grab some snacks, i took the opportunity.

"Hey Liam? I wanted you to know that you're Amazing mate. Really. You should know that we all are always here for you. You can share it with me. I will always hear. Zayn is always there right? You should know that we all love you. You care about others over you. You should think about yourself more. You're too pure for the world. " i said with all my heart.

"Yeah, well i guess that's why these shits happened to me. My own dad disowned me." Liam said to himself but i heard. I let it slip as he continued.

"I know lou. I love you all too. I know Zayn, you, Niall and Harry are here for me. And i know what you're signaling towards. When i am ready and it's the time. I will tell him eventually. I also want him to be the first one to know and i definitely will come to you if there will be any problem. I promise." Liam said as i hugged him.

"That's like my best friend. Now lets get the plan started, shall we? " I smirked.

Liam smiled wide and nodded as Niall and Zayn also came back.

:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

Many peeps may find irrelevant but guess what. My story and there's gotta be some Zouis stupid plans and partners in crime kinda thing. Cuz i miss them.

Love yaa. 💕