"Count me in. I am done crying, its time for some action, but not before i beat up Luke. And you are coming with me." i said getting up towards the door already.

"Of course i am coming. But after that let's go to Niall and Liam's." Zayn said. I would have known they both don't know about this plan. But this better fucking work as i have some business to attend.

:#:#:#:#:#:#

I have got to beat this man to pulp was all i was thinking as i was furiously throwing punches on his jaw, cheeks, nose and eyes. Kicking him everywhere. I got to know he freaking kissed my Harry. He KISSED MY HARRY.

Zayn was earlier just dancing, putting on the music. He always puts on the music when there is any fight. If he is fighting i am dancing in the back and vice versa. Its just our thing.

But now he was pulling me out of Luke's almost lifeless body's reach.

"Calm down Louis. Control. Its enough. Now just stand here as i talk to the guy. Understand? " Zayn said i just huffed..

Zayn went towards him and made him shift in a sitting position so he could talk..

"What explanation do you have for your sin peasant?" Zayn said cockily.

Luke just groaned in pain and coughed blood. Well oops.

"I have the explanation. It was never my intention, i do had a crush on him but i never wanted to ruin you guy's relationship." Luke said now composed a bit.

I just laughed and Zayn gave me glare.

"Then why did you do this? Tell us. See it is better if you tell the truth or else this elf here can kill you easily and i know that is something you won't want." Zayn said carefully.

"Kylie. Jenner." These were the only two words he said before he passed out. Then we called the doctor and a nurse to take care of him.

"Well." Zayn said anger written on his face. He always hated this girl's guts. He knew she will do anything for money and attention.

Why doesn't she get it settled in her mind that we are gay and happily committed to our boys.

I can't believe she just paid a boy to separate Harry from me. How cheap can she be after all this? The boy being one of best mates.

My questions are all answered when i see my phone buzzing and the caller is the Girl in the talks.

"What the fuck do you want? Why won't you stay away from my life, bitch." i said.

"Well Hello to you too. I just wanted to tell you that doesn't matter if you now know whatever has happened, it was me behind it all, Harry still doesn't trust you at all. So he ain't coming back. You have no choice but to come to me." Kylie said in a monotonous sound.

"No fucking way bitch. Don't care about if he is coming back or not. I can handle it. You should've thought this through before starting this beef. You watch out." I ended the call.

I quickly added two recordings of Luke and Kylie both about the 'Plan' she made to ruin my lovelife. It will shut her up. Honestly how jobless a person can be?
I sent it to one of my friends i have when i am in need who is in the school reporting and rumor handler thingy in Harry's school.

"Lets go to Liam's yeah? " Zayn said, he hasn't seen him all day. Well, i know the feeling. I am happy for these two and glad they trusted me. Supported me. Niall also. Also, i am happy that my and Harry's relation will be mended along with Niall's and josh's. The guy always had food his priority finally there will be someone who will love him.