Okay, I felt relief. At least I had been faithful to my husband despite of a lot had happened these months after I got married. I grabbed my datebook from my bag and opened it. OMG! I forgot our first anniversary. It’s been more than a year and we hadn’t celebrated our anniversary as a married couple. Did Calvin forget it also? Oh my! Time really flew fast. We’re very busy so I thought we haven’t noticed it. And I didn’t notice that it was his birthday today. Few minutes before 4pm, I received a call from Calvin. He said he wouldn’t be able to pick me up because he had an urgent meeting at 4pm.

It was 5pm. I finished the line-up for my upcoming album and hopefully I would be able to release it before June next year. I left HIM building and took a taxi cab to a place where Calvin sent me thru phone message around 5:05pm. I arrived there and asked myself why there were no lights inside this high-end restaurant. Jiro saw me standing in front of the entrance then someone put a blindfold. He told me that it was Aaron and Chun approached the guys to guide me towards the entrance. Jiro and Aaron opened the entrance door then Chun took off my blindfold as they clapped once. The lights turned on. I was surprised. I saw Calvin waiting for me inside, standing in front of the table beside a 3-member orchestral band, and wearing neat semi-formal attire. The three Fahrenheit guys left us after we thanked them. The band started playing romantic ballads as we enjoyed eating our dinner. After we almost finished our food, they played the song For All of My Life as he invited me to dance with him. I remembered that I sang this song few years ago when I first appeared in 100% Entertainment during his birthday episode as his special girl which made my name on the headlines. Besides we celebrated our first post-anniversary, it was his birthday. I kissed his lips for a minute. The night ended very happy as I posted my recent status in Weibo with a picture of us, “@chenyiru surprised me with a fabulous dinner, lovely music, and romantic dinner that I will never forget though we celebrate our anniversary very late. Happy birthday and belated first anniversary, cuppycake! I love you.” Few seconds after, he replied, “Belated first anniversary, sweetie! I enjoyed this memorable night with you. Though today’s my birthday, I am happy that you like the surprise which Fahrenheit prepared and I am lucky that you are my wife. Thanks for the surprise kiss you gave. I love you so much.” sweetie! i ter, he replied, “Belated first anniversary  in Weibo with a picture of us,econds after, he replied, "ove you! few elated first anniversary, cuppycake! i  very late. happy sed me with a fabolous  what i tive heads for a meeting.  

What a hectic schedule ahead for these coming months. Within 3 months, I was busy doing recording, autograph signing events, music video and photo shoots, and promotions through TV, radio, and online for my upcoming album. Then for the next 9 months, I was busy preparing for my concert from rehearsals to promotions. During free time, I was helping Chen Mama in doing household chores. But ifCalvin would allow me to go with him in events, then I was just enjoying the time to be with my husband.

February 14th – My third album called Key of My Heart had been released. The track list composed of # songs including my version of the Philippine Dream Academy Season 1 champion Yeng Constantino as one of bonus tracks. Though it was a Filipino song, I was able to sing it in Filipino to show international fans how I am proud being a Filipino.

01 Key of Heart

02 Firework

03 Because You Live

04 Our Song 

05 Pefect World

06There You’ll Be