Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Chapter 2

Tiny.

Leave me alone.

I just want to talk, okay?

I don't want to talk to you.

Don't be like that.

You made me like this.

I could easily do some changes on you. Take away the hunger.

Leave me alone.

You sound like a broken record.

And you sound like a maniac.

Don't test my patience.

Sorry.

It's alright. I know you're frustrated. Just tell me where you are and I will come and get you. We can go home right now.

No Eri... That is not going to happen. I am not going to kill for you again.

But that is what you're good at. Can't you remember how it felt when you devoured all those souls? There were millions, Tiny.

And on cue, my mouth started watering. The hunger made my stomach turn and made me jumpy. I rolled my shoulders and closed my eyes.

I can give you everything. You know I can.

I know.

Then why are you being so difficult? You have proved your point. Come home.

I am home.

Do not talk to me like I am him!

Why not? You're starting to sound like him.

Too fucking far, Tiny.

The hunger took over and I bolted up. I could feel him upstairs. Seth. His soul was pure. I inhaled sharply. I could even smell a god. Okay no. I couldn't smell gods.

Sit down.

I sat back down and curled up in a ball on the bed.

"Please leave me alone..." I said out loud. I just want you back. Please. This is not up to discussion. Tell me where you are now and there'll be no retaliation. I don't know where I am. Then get the hybrid to tell you. His name is Seth, and you know that. I made you forget him once don't think I won't do it again.

But you're not in control here, Eri. I am.

I can take control whenever I want. I am just trying to be nice here. I could take over and you wouldn't ever see your precious hybrid again.

Why can't you just leave me alone? Because I made you. I own you.

I am not a thing for you or anybody else to own.