Sickly Snot

Sickly Snot

[This awkward moment is not mine, but I sure would have felt the same way. ;) ]

'Eww!', that's everyone's first thoughts, at least mine are. The thing about snot is that it's sticky, slimy, and no matter what you just can't get rid of if. You blow and you huff but more just keeps spilling out. Especially when you try to hold it in, because it piles up and explodes in the least proper moment. Yes, it explodes at the moment just to make thing awkward between people. It's until you get well that you are truly relieved.  

So after school my sister picked me up. And my friend, Kayden needed a ride home, so my sister said she would give him one. I've had of crush on Kayden for about a year now, and he still doesn't know.

Anyway, I've been sick lately with a sore throat and a runy nose. So in the car he was telling me this really funny story about how he tripped in class.

Then... I laughed so hard that.... A gallon of snot shot out of my nose....

He and my sister made fun of me the whole ride home... Awkward!

Coco, here again. Why is it that it's usually our crushes that find us in the most bizarre situations?! I wonder this all the time. I think it's fate, but who knows. What I do know is that Snot is sickly and the most horrendous weapon of Awkwardness, I mean how are you suppose to talk to a guy, while holding your nose? He'd sure think you're calling him smelly. Or perhaps he'll think you're a fish and can't breath. <---That was just random and dumb. Hehe, anyway, Thanks to all my readers and especially ZombieBabeKarateChop!