Guys 'N' Glow Sticks

<Yes, this chapter does refer to my status quote. XD>

Ok, so about five days ago, I was at a academic competition. Surprising, isn't it? Anyway, so after the competition, they always have a social/party. So I was sitting there on the bleachers listening to the DJ going on in the gym, as they turned of the lights. The bright lights shining different color almost as if dancing themselves. I sat with a group of friends as they chattered on about my other moron friends who actually had the guts to go dance. 

Ben (guy friend): So what do you think about the social? <He asked me, since it was my first time at this social.>

Me: It's....okay. 

Ben: That's good. Are you going to dance?

Me: Nah....I rather watch the show. <I said as I pointed to my friends who seemed to be dancing like a paranoid monkeys on drugs.>

Ben: They do look like buffoons. <He cracks up.>

Me: I got to go pee.<I say as I get up to go to the restroom.>

Ben: Ok.

So I go to the restroom and did my business. As a girl, of course, I had to check how I looked, so that took be about 10 minutes: fixing my hair, my outfit, and etc... I walk back to the gym, where the party is being held at, and see that most people have glowing sticks. Me being the child I am wanted one, so I asked some random person who had one. They told me they had been passing some around and had ran out. With a frown on my face, I walk to the bleachers where my friends sat, except for one thing, only Ben was there. Then I notice he has a glowing stick, so I casually walk up to him and snatch it away. I bend it and shake it in order for it to glow more. 

Me: So Ben....<I say turning around to see, that Ben in fact was actually not Ben.>

Instead there's a guy there trying to sustain his laughter at my idiot-icy. Awkward! You can't really blame me, it was freaking dark in there, besides he was sitting where Ben was!

Me: So-so-sorry. <I stutter, before I get up and chase after my friends who had abandon me.>

Man, did I feel like an idiot! I ranted on Ben during the whole social blaming him for my stupidity.  I only implied physical impact, when he laughed at me.