{71}

Larry Stylinson Fanfiction
Originally titled "In The End"

No more hiding, and no more games. Modest! can do what ever they want, but they are done hiding this from the world.

~

"I promise, we will be back before you know it!" Liam yelled and the croud grew louder. Whether it was screams of delight or sadness was uncertain.

"But before we leave..." Harry yelled suddenly, stretching out the word 'leave'. "I have a confession to make." Gasps and whispers flooded the arena as rumors spread like wild fire.

Harry and Louis began walking towards each other. Fans went crazy, hoping what they saw before them would play out like they've always wished.

Harry and Louis' hands clashed together, locking fingers and holding it up in the air. Blue eyes met green, and the fans nearly screamed their lungs out.

Louis took a deep breath, a smile planted on his lips as he subtly nodded to Harry. Management behind scenes were scurrying like mice, trying anything they could to get a hold of the situation. Harry and Louis knew they had little time before Modest! shut the power off. This was it.

"You all deserve an answer!" Harry yelled over the noise. It was louder than they had ever heard before. "And you will finally be getting one."

With that, Harry's lips crashed against Louis'. A sudden silence from the speakers sounded and all of the lights shut off.